27th

So because I really love heavily contrasting character personalities (U know like wolf Chan fae Felix from a few days ago) I'm doing one again haha

Chan was probably the most terrifying person one could meet.

Mean, aggressive, tough the list goes on.

Anyone who even dares to look at him is risking a potential fist to the face.

His gang, stray kids, are the most feared in seoul. Coming close to the most feared in South Korea.

They are well known for brute strength, dominating other gangs with force and taking their territory.

Everyone assumes Chan is a sociopath, his only show of emotions being his hard expression.

But if you happened to be lee felix you would know very differently

Felix was nothing like Chan

He was the kind of guy to cry over a plant dying.

He would stop for half an hour just to let a kitten and watch it walk home.

He's would lend an arm to older people wanting to get on the bus.

Chan and Felix were not alike in anyway.

Maybe that was why they worked so well?

Felix knew nothing of chan being in a gang when they first met. Chan found that quite amusing at the time, he somehow just assumed everyone knew who he was.

The reason they met was when  Felix was on one of his walks, and happened to follow a cat down an unfamiliar road.

Then he saw something he probably- no definitely shouldn't have.

Unfortunately on his way to run out he ran straight into Chan.

He was terrified, but Chan let him off?

Nowadays when Felix asks him why he said: "You looked innocent"

Fair enough.

Anyway

Felix was sat, waiting for his boyfriend to come home. He was trying his hand at making wax candles and had already burnt himself a number of times.

He was not looking forward to Chan's fussing when he saw.

When he's finally got it all successful he heard keys go into the door and the sound of it opening.

His eyes lightened up as soon as he saw Chan's shadow entering the apartment.

Because of chans job he doesn't get to see him much in the day. And Chan will absolutely not let him see him at work. So usually, Felix is half asleep and Chan has to carry him into bed.

This time Chan came home early.

"Sweetheart?" Chan's rough voice sounded from the hallway and Felix happily jumped up. His socked feet almost making him slip on his way to see his boyfriend.

"You're home early?" Felix rounded the corner to see Chan's hard glare. In the beggining he used to get shocked jumping backwards and smashing the back of his head on the door frame. Now, he's used to it. Chan was never the one to let his guard down until he could see Felix.

"Mmm" Chan hummed a smile forming  "I was getting pissed with them so I left"

As Chan walked into the kitchen Felix practically followed him like a lost puppy.