4th

This is the same universe(?) As the 3rd chapter so yeah same thing it was on ao3 ect

"Jisung" Felix was walking down the halls looking for that specific servant. He had checked most the rooms, he wasn't anywhere.

"Jisung?" He rounded a corner and...

"Ma'am!" Jisung jumped

Felix assessed the situation, minho and Jisung. Kissing...

"My lady" minho bowed, stress evident in his usually composed expression.

"How long?" Felix asked, he was determined to know how long they'd been doing this

"Six months" Jisung looked down Felix was pretty sure his eyes where tearing.

"Six months..." Felix nodded jumping as Jisung ran up to him and got down on his knees, pressing is forhead against the floor.

"Please please please don't tell anyone please" Jisung begged tears pouring down his cheeks.

Minho who had been stood still for a while jumped, running up as well and getting on his knees.

"Please"

"Ok ok stop" with a little struggle Felix bent down to kneel in front of them. Taking jisungs face in his hands and trying to dry his tears.

Jisungs lip quivered "Please don't relieve us"

"Look, it's ok" Felix whispered with a smile "I'm not upset and I'm not going to fire you, either of you"

He put a hand on minho's jaw and rubbed his thumb over it.

"Really?!" Jisung squeaked rubbing his eyes furiously to check he wasn't dreaming

"Really" Felix giggled

Jisung and minho both looked shocked, he was dying to tell them but knew he couldn't. So he had to play it right.

"I mean..." he needed to make it as little suspicious as possible. It was already unheard of him not firing them on the spot "If it had been my husband there would be some problems...but he's upstairs so as long as he doesn't see you-"

"Thank you!" Jisung threw himself at Felix knocking him down back wards "I love you so much you're the absolute best!"

"Jisung." minho hissed at how unprofessional the situation was.

"It's alright" Felix smiled coaxing Jisung to sit up

Jisung smiled getting into a standing position

"Excuse me" Felix huffed

Minho laughed moving to grab Felix's waist and pull him up.

"Thank you" Felix happily patted minho's cheek

"JISUNG WHERES- AH!"

"Jeongin?!" Jisung jumped

"What are you all doing in here?!" Jeongin looked shocked

"Well..." Jisung struggled to think of an excuse.

"I was looking for jisung" Felix began "and I found him"

"Oh right, well chr- I mean Mr Bang requested for lunch and a wife"

"Lunch and a wife?" Felix snorted

"Well I have the lunch part, I just need the wife" jeongin laughed

"Right then lead the way" Felix walked up linking arms with jeongin

"Wait you two" Felix turned round "You can do extra sweeping for keeping secrets from me"

He turned round with a wink, allowing jeongin to lead the way.

...

When they approached the door jeongin knocked a few times.

Opening It when they heard a quiet enter

"Your lunch and a wife sir" jeongin and Felix entered followed by seungmin holding a tray.

"Thank you" Chan smiled holding his arms open for Felix to walk into.

Once the door closed Chan pulled Felix down onto his lap, a fond smile gracing his features

"Hello darling" Chan pinched Felixs cheek

"Hello, how is work?" Felix asked looking at the scrawled paper work on the desk.

"Pretty good, could have been better but...there's no telling how it will work out"

"Mmmm" Felix hummed kissing Chan's jaw a couple times

"You don't seem very interested" Chan chuckled placing a hand on felix's bare shoulder.

"I am I am..." Felix smiled guiltily as Chan nosed his cheek pressing a few kisses on his way.

"Are you sure"

"Yes!" Felix squeaked trying to get away. Unfortunately Chan has a tight grip in his waist

"Don't think you can get away from me darling" Chan grinned grabbing Felix's bottom lip with his teeth.

"Noooo" Felix whined chasing Chan's lips as he pulled away

"Now you want to stay huh? Should I give you a kiss?" Chan smirked dodging Felix's attempts to kiss him.

"Fine" Felix managed to get out of Chan's arms "I'll just go and bake cookies alone then"

"No get back here" Chan huffed standing up and stalking over to Felix

"The cookies are begging to be made without- ah" Felix jumped as Chan grabbed him "hey put me down stop"

"Silence, little one" Chan smirked placing Felix on the desk

"No why did you do this" Felix groaned, he could never get down from high places like this in a dress. The last time he tried he fell over and face planted the floor.

Chan didn't reply leaning forward to connect their lips. Felix reciprocated happily wrapping his arms around Chan's waist

"I love you" Felix giggled placing his head on Chan's chest

"I love you too" Chan grinned putting his nose into Felix's long hair. "Did you change your ribbon?"

Chan looked at the now orange ribbon which kept Felix's hair in a half up half down style.

"Yeah, it's for autumn" Felix gave Chan a squeeze

"Oh that makes a lot of sense" Chan nodded "anyway I have work to do"

Chan pulled away and started walking to the door

"Wait! CHAN!"

"See you later darling~"

"If you leave me hear I won't kiss you for a month" Felix crossed his arms smugly

"You wouldn't" Chan had one hand on the door handle

"Just watch me"

"Grrr" Chan huffed walking over to Felix and picking him up and placing him down

"I'm still making the cookies alone"

"Do you want punishment"

"Oh no whatever should I do" Felix laughed sarcastically

Felix started fast walking out the door

"Come back here!" Chan shouted as Felix started sprinting down the corridor

"Noooo help meee"