{Chapter 51}

*The Next Day*

  "CERBERUS!" I yell in my demonic language and I feel the power surge and wind blow my hair back as Cerberus comes out of the ground growling waiting for my command.

  "I see Cerberusis back!" Present Mic yells at Shoto as him and Bakugo are sitting on the stands taking a small break.

  "Yes, she was so happy when she summoned him." Shoto says making Bakugo scoff.

  "That demon dog just pisses me off." Bakugo says and Uncle Yamada looks down at me.

  "Just to let you two know, there is a Reporter following Class 1A for the day tomorrow. You wont be at here, but I want y/n to keep training before the actual exam. Got it?" Present mic says and they both nodded and they notice me send Cerberus away and I point at the pro hero that is taking notes at the side lines.

  "Possession.." Y/n says and she takes control of the pro hero making them scream in agony as she makes them walk around and use there quirk at wooden dummies that she was suppose to attack.

  "What the hell happened to that fucking hero." Bakugo says as he kicks up his feet against the seat infront of him.

  "She possessed him." Shoto says calmly as he goes on his phone cause his father is calling him but he declines the call immediately cause he doesnt want to deal with that bullshit just yet, once he looks up he notices that I stop possessing the pro hero making him have his mental state back to normal.

  "Good job little demon!" Uncle yamada yells and I turn around and I give a big smile and wave at the three of them.

  "Are we done for they day sir?" I ask the pro hero and all he does is shake and nod and I give a smile.

  "Thank you!" I say and I run out so I can meet up with the other three, as I walking down a Hallway after I got dressed out of my Hero Suit and into my Everyday clothes I hear some voices talking making me walk towards them, until I hear a sentence that makes me clench my fists.

  "Oh my, so the rumors are true. You Todoroki are very handsome~" a womans voice says making me twitch my eye as I walk towards the voice and I see Shoto, Bakugo, Inasa and a blonde bitch that is alittle to close to my boyfriend.

  "I might just have to snatch you up before someone else does~" she says trying to sound sexy and holds his hand but he takes his hand out of hers and steps back trying to keep distance between him and her.

  "You are too late Camie, he is already dating someone." Inasa says making bakugo smirk.

  "No no, this is her death wish. I want to see the demon take her on." Bakugo says making the blonde bitch who I assume is named camie raise an eyebrow.

  "Well where is this 'Demon Girlfriend' I dont see her." Camie says making me have enough of her.

  "Turn around." I say and she turns around and I cross my arms.

  "Now you see her." I say

  "I dont see much." Camie says making Bakugo and Shoto widen their eyes at the death sentence that Camie just made.

  "Oh no...shes gonna die.." Shoto says and rushes to me and holds my waist tightly.

  "I'm not gonna kill her Todoroki." Camie says as my eyes turn (d/e/c) and I'm being held back by shoto.

  "He wasnt talking about your blondie bitchass! So shut the fuck up!" Bakugo yells as my demonic voice comes to surface.

  "IM NOT GONNA KILL HER! IM JUST GONNA HIT HER UNTIL SHE CANT BREATH NO MORE!" I yell in my demonic voice making Inasa and Camie widen their eyes.