{Chapter 45}

As me, Shoto and dad is back on the bullet train back to Musutafu Japan, I'm laying my head on Shoto's shoulder as dad is talking to the Teachers at UA, to make sure that uncle yamada didn't go through his stuff while we were gone for 2 weeks. I then look up at shoto and he then as well looks down at me, I give him a smile.

"How was dealing with everyone in the dorms without me?" I ask and the answer I got I was not expecting from him at all.

"Oh it was beyond annoying. Muggles are surronding me 24/7, I wanted to avada kedvra them but Present Mic said it wasnt Logical and I can't do that. I hate muggles I swear." Shoto says with a smirk and my jaw dropped and my dad smirks as well.

"I see you read her books. But how did you finish it all when they were all in English?" My dad asks as I'm just too busy trying to gather up my mind again.

"During English I was reading the book but was failing badly, so Mic lent me his Japanese versions and it was much easier to read. So I was able to finish the last book before I got here." Shoto says and dad smiles and chuckles as my soul comes back and I'm able to speak again.

"WHATS YOUR HOUSE?! PATRONUS?! FAVORITE CHARACTER!" I yell in excitement.

"I don't know my house or patronus, and I don't have a favorite character as well." Shoto says and I smile.

"Can we take the Pottermore test then!?" I ask very excited and he smiles and kisses my lips softly as Dad gets up to take a call.

"After we get back to the dorms, everyone is excited to see you." He says softly making my heart flutter with love and I start blushing alot.

"Uraraka wanted to come with me but I just wanted to see you as soon as possible." Shoto says making me blush a deeper red.

"How much did everyone miss me?" I ask and I snuggle in Shoto's side and he wraps his arm around my waist.

"Everyone missed your chaotic energy and sarcastic remarks. I missed your presence and everything about you I missed, the thing I did not miss is you calling me Ice prince." He says and I smile.

"Well I for one missed my ice prince, and messing around with everyone." I say and kiss his cheek and he smiles alittle to himself but I saw it.

"Are we almost home?" I ask dad as he comes back but he looks pissed.

"Yeah, but at the dorms it's hectic right now." Dad says and I raise an eyebrow and Shoto speaks.

"Did Kaminari do something again? Cause I swear if that turkey is back." Shoto says dad shakes his head.

"It's actually Mineta, he was being a pervert I'm the dorms, luckily Hizashi was there and stopped him before the girls killed him." Dadzawa says and I just nod as well as shoto. That's the one thing I did not miss at all. Mineta's pervy behavior. I then look put the window and see the building going past very fast, thinking of what's going on at the dorms.

  🏢•At UA Dorms•🏢

"WHERE ARE THE STREAMERS!?" Ochaco yells as the whole Class 1A and some of Class 1B and Teachers are running around the 1A dorms trying to get the dorm ready for (y/n)'s arrival.

"Why do I have to cook the god damn fucking food for the demon bitch!" Bakugo yells from the kitchen as he is making her (F/D/M) (A/n: Favorite Dinner Meal)

"Because shes coming home to us alive Kacchan, shes worth to celebrate about." Midoriya says as he gives Ochaco the missing (F/c) streamers.

"STILL WHY AM I COOKING!" Bakugo yells as he as he cutting vegetables very angrily, and Kirishima whispers something in Bakugos ear as everyone is too busy doing other stuff.