{Chapter 36}

Disclaimer: I'm sorry in advance. I love you all...👉👈

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

🔥•(Y/N)'s POV•🔥

I get woken up by familiar screaming and yelling by my parents.

"I would never join your fucking league!" Bakugo yells and I groan from all the yelling.

"Good she's awake." Shigaraki says while scratching his neck, as I then look up and see I'm chained up and I still have the cuff restraints on.

"Good morning my sweet little demon." Argo says and I get pissed cause only uncle Yamada can call me little demon, and hearing him say that made me feel disgusted.

"Don't. Call me that." I say through my teeth as I pull on the chains so I could get free.

"Try all you want, you would never get free." A girl who is wearing a school uniform and has a crazed look in her eyes says.

"I wanna see how this will play out." A guy with black spiked hair and covered in scars but what stands out is the blue eyes. The same exact blue that shoto has on his left side.

"What do you guys what from me and demon bitch!" Bakugo yells making me roll my eyes cause I'm right next to him.

"You can join us. Join the league of villains and make the pro heroes pay." Shigaraki says making me laugh.

"What's so funny!" Shigaraki yells making me chuckle.

"I'm the daughter and niece of pro heroes. Were both training to become pro heroes, what makes you think we want to join the league of villains, or what I like to call you. League of dumbasses." I say making bakugo smirk cause I just pissed off all of them.

"If anything...." I say making them all look at me, as I slowly am able to get the chains off without them noticing.

"I want to make the villains pay." I say as I am now working on getting the cuff restraints off. Thank you Dad and uncle Yamada for teaching me how to get free from kidnapping materials.

"What makes you think you can take us on? It's all of us against you two." My mother Ozul says and I smirk as I get the restraints off.

"My quirks, and this is why I call you the league of dumbasses." I say making them confused and I say the words that make me smile.

"Cerberus." I say and he appears and bakugo yells.

"FUCK YES DEMON!" bakugo yells and I stand up and Cerberus keeps the league back so I can get bakugo free.

"Ready to fuck shit up?" I ask and bakugo lights little explosions in his hands and he smirks.

"You know it demon bitch." He says and I let Cerberus disappear and light my whole body on fire and the league of villains starts attacking us but then the ceiling gets destroyed and Kamui woods comes in with all might and my dad.

"DAD!" I yell and he sees me and he smiles.

"Young bakugo and Aizawa. You are safe now, CAUSE I AM HERE!" All might says and I sigh in relief, until I feel a tug on my hair and a hand on my neck but with two fingers off.

  "One more step and I'll turn her to dust." Shigarki says making the pro-Hero's and bakugo stop walking. As Dabi grabs bakugo, I see my mother grab my arm making me tear up cause I'm so close to going home, I look at my dad making tears go down my face cause I feel like something is going to happen.