{Chapter 42: Shoto's POV}

🌑•Ozul's POV•🌑

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE GOTTEN STRONGER!" Shigarki says and I roll my eyes as I treat my burns and (F/n) stitches up his cuts.

"She came back from the fucking dead. She shot her in the fucking heart, of course she would get stronger! Who would survive a bullet to the heart!" (F/n) says loudly

"Your lucky to be alive right now. She went easy on you." Dabi says while smirking.

"What did you fucking say." I say and look at dabi.

"Focus!" Shigarki yells and we all look at him and I see the tv is playing our fight.

"If we keep this up then she'll be able to defeat us in the future." Shigarki says.

"I say we just kidnap her again." Toga says and I roll my eyes.

"She'll get free again." I say until voices come on the Tv.

"I love you too. Just don't ever do that again!" The Todoroki kid says and (y/n) and him are both crying as they kiss and I smirk.

"Or we bring her to us." I say and they all look at me in questioning.

"We can kidnap the number one pro hero son, who is also our daughters boyfriend." I say and the all look at the tv where they see (y/n) and Todoroki kissing is paused.

"That...that could work, everyone....get ready for another kidnapping and make sure this one doesn't escape!" Shigarki says and scratches his neck while laughing, but we don't notice Dabi leaves the bar in anger and his body is smoking.

"We will finish our plan no matter what." I say and smile as I take a drink of my whiskey.

❄•Shoto's POV•🔥

"Hey Todoroki! Where are you going man?" Kirishima asks as I head towards the door

"I'm visiting my mother." I say and Kaminari speaks.

"Have fun Ice prince!" Kaminari says and I stop walking and I don't notice Midoriya take a picture.

"Only (y/n) can call me that." I say and give Kaminari the death stare, I then feel my phone vibrate but I just walk away and go towards the hospital.

I then take my phone out and see that my love posted a new photo on Instagram.

(A/N: THIS ARTWORK IS NOT MINE! I HAVE PERMISSION TO USE IT FROM THE ARTIST. PLEASE GO CHECK THEM OUT!

Instagram: Webolls)

❤ Creati_Momo01 and 105 others has liked this post

Tagged: ShotoTodoroki_1

Its.(y/n).01: he's mad at kaminari cause he called him ice prince. His word exactly, 'only (y/n) can call me that.' IT'S OFFICIAL HE ACCEPTED IT!! 😭