{Chapter 20}

🔥(y/n)s POV🔥

  After a week of being in the hospital and Recovery girl giving me a bunch of treatment/kisses. I was able to leave the hospital, the whole class came on the second day while I was on morphine, and boy I heard I was very honest and funny.

  ~Flashback~

  "(Y/n)!" All the girls yell making me look at them with a dazed/confused look. Then the rest of the guys came in except bakugo cause he's bakugo, and I see mineta carry in a watermelon.

  "Wawa." I say reaching for the watermelon making all of the guys look at us confused and shoto shakes his head and grabs the watermelon and hands it to me and I hug it.

  "What is going on with her?" Momo asks

  "She's still on pain meds that's making her act this way." Shoto says and Kaminari takes out his phone and starts recording me hugging the watermelon.

  "What are you doing bro?" Kirishima asks

  "Well Someone has to film this!" Kaminari says while recording more.

  "(Y/n) how are feeling?" Uraraka asks making me look up from the cuddle session with the watermelon.

  "I want food." I say while tearing up.

  "IS SATO HERE I WANT FOOD!" I yell making everyone jump and Sato comes up with a Tupperware filled with cookies.

  "Good thing I already made you a batch." He says and my eyes goes widen and my mouth agape.

  "For me?" I ask and he nods and I start crying while eating one.

  "Sato...Thank you!" I yell and shoto is about to take the Tupperware of cookies but I bite his hand making him pull his hand back.

  "Fuck off ice prince!" I say making everyone laugh and causing shoto to turn red.

~Flashback over~

  After I was finally off of morphine, Kaminari and midoriya showed me all the videos they captured and let's just say I was very embarrassed. Why the fuck did I cuddle a watermelon? But after the second day shoto and Iida left so it was only me and midoriya left until he left as well making me all alone. Shoto would've been hear the whole time but I told him to go back to the internship, but Rin did come and brought me food that he cooked. Let me tell you...THAT MAN CAN FUCKING COOK. It's like heaven in your mouth, and when I was eating he explained that when I was feeling better that I can train with him some more to get better with my hellfire, Then the day I was discharged came.

Dad and uncle Yamada came with the bag of clothes that was at rins agency and hero suit fixed up.

"You ready to go kiddo?" Uncle Yamada asks handing me comfortable clothes to get changed in.

"Yeah." I say very tired and I get dressed in the bathroom and after I finish I slowly walk out and onto the wheelchair they gave my dad to go to the car.

"When do I go back to school?" I ask

"Whenever you want to, but the doctor recommends that it be in a couple of days." Dad says and I nod.

"I'm sorry..." I say looking down at my hands and they wheel me to the elevator.

"What are you sorry for little demon?" Uncle Yamada asks.

"For fighting the hero killer and being slashed in the stomach. I wasn't thinking." I say

"(Y/n) what you did was stupid, but you also acted like a true hero. You went straight into danger helping your friends and you guys defeated stain. I'm proud of you." Dad says and I give a small smile.