{Chapter 38: Moving into Dorms}

I'm sorry, this chapter will have a lot of pictures. Sorry!!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"You got all your clothes packed!" My dad yells as I finish packing up the last of my books.

"Yes they are already packed! I'm working on my books now!" I yell back and he groans.

"YOU'RE NOT TAKING THEM ALL! YOU WON'T HAVE ROOM!" my dad yells making me look at the 7 huge boxes filled with books and decor.

"ILL MAKE ROOM!" I yell back and look around the empty room

"BESIDES! SHOTO SAYS HE'LL PUT SOME IN HIS ROOM!" I yell

"YOU CAN'T FORCE YOUR BOYFRIEND IN KEEPING YOUR BOOKS IN HIS ROOM!" He yells but I just laugh.

"AND THAT INCLUDES MANGA AS WELL!" he yells some more.

"AT LEAST IM NOT ADDICTED TO ILLEGAL THINGS. IM ONLY ADDICTED TO READING!" I yell and wait for a response but I don't get one.

As I finish up the last box, I look around the room and smile and wipe my sweat with my wrist and the symbol making me smile but also sigh. Cause I haven't told shoto what this means. Only my dad and Uncle Yamada knows cause they thought it was a tattoo.

"YOU READY AIZAWA'S!" uncle Yamada yells from the living room making me jump cause I didn't know he was here.

"I'm all packed, is the truck here!?" I ask.

"Brought it myself!" He yells.

"Then I'm all ready, let's get this truck packed!" I yell and take out boxes from my room and putting it in and grabbing the stuff I need as well for this dorm. As I finish putting the boxes in, dad then packs all of his boxes and bags as well and extra sleeping bags.

"So are we selling the house or what?" I ask my dad as we put the last box in.

"We're not selling the house." He says as he closes the truck as I remember something.

"FUCK MY ROCK!" I say and I run and grab the rock from the front lawn as my dad groans and uncle Yamada laugh.

"(Y/n) (m/n) Aizawa

"(Y/n) (m/n) Aizawa. You are not putting that in front of the dorms." My dad says making me smirk.

"Yes I am! It'll bring character to our dorm yard!" I say.

"(Y/n), I said no to the rock." Dad says making me smirk.

⏳•Timeskip•⌛

"Now that you are all here. This is your dorms." My dad says as I'm holding the rock in arms with a massive smile on my face as shoto is shaking his head in disappointment.

"Your dorm assignments are already picked, and no you can't be moved." My dad says making us all nod.

"Did you put some books in my room?" Shoto asks.