Chapter Eight

Ali P.O.V
A few hours later we were all getting ready for a party that was in about half an hour.

I curled my hair and did a metallic-ish smokey eye.

Then I put on a short black dress with long lace sleeves that connected in a point right below my throat. My favorite little black dress.

Slipping on some black heels and a silver bracelet I picked up my black clutch, sprayed on some perfume and walked out the door to Zoe's room where I was meeting her.

On the way I passed Troye. "Damn girl." He laughed. "Trying to impress anyone?"

"Do I look okay?" I asked nervously. "Does this dress make me look like a slut?" I laughed.

"You look great, Casper won't be able to keep his hands off you." He laughed.

"How did you..."

"It was obvious." Troye smirked. "Oh and he told me."

I laughed softly. "Thanks." I smiled.

"Do you want to ride with Ty and I? We're leaving in about ten minutes."

"Sure."

Casper P.O.V
I walked out of my room and ran down to Tyler's room. I knocked on the door and Ali opened the door and my eyes widened.

She was in a tight black dress and black heels. To make this short, she looked sexy as hell.

"Uhm is Tyler here?" I asked running a hand through my hair.

"He's getting ready I think." She smiled and then noticed my clothes and her face dropped slightly. "Aren't you coming to the party?"

"No that's what I needed to tell you guys I was going to ask Tyler to Zoe, could you tell her? I'm not feeling to well." I laughed.

"Sure! I'm sorry you're not feeling well." She said putting her hand on my arm.

"Thank you." I smiled turning to walk away. "Oh really quickly," I said moving my head so I could whisper in her ear, "You look amazing." I whispered, then turned and walked away.

Ali P.O.V
I closed the door and sighed. Troye walked in from the bathroom and smiled at me. "So Casper's not coming?"

"No he isn't." I nodded.

"Well that's unfortunate." He laughed sitting down on the bed.

"Yeah." I laughed.

"Let's go bitches!" Tyler yelled walking out and Troye and I burst out laughing.

We walked down to Tyler's car and drove to the party. It ended up being really fun and I got back to the hotel in a much better mood then I had left it.