Chapter Seven

Casper P.O.V

"Oh my god have you guys seen the comments on the picture Casper and Ali posted on Twitter?" Tyler bursts out.

"No what do they say?" I ask pulling out my phone to check.

"Only half of everyone ships Cali!" Troye laughs.

"What's Cali?" She asked, frowning cutely.

"Your and Casper's ship name." Troye grinned.

I laughed a little bit nervously, "That's... Interesting." I said looking down.

"I have to go and grab some things from the supermarket who wants to come with me?" Niomi asked standing up.

Ali P.O.V

"I'll come!" Zoe and I say at the same time. Everyone bursts out laughing and I stand up along with Zoe and get my purse again.

We all walk out the door and as soon as we are in the lift Naomi and Zoe both spun around to look at me and Zoe put her hand on my arm. "Spill." Naomi said sternly.

I laughed. "Um while we were stuck in the lift... Casper asked me out," I said a bit nervously.

Zoe and Naomi squealed, "Oh my god he did? Was that it? Did he kiss you?" Zoe asked quickly.

I smiled and bit my lip. "Yeah we kissed."

"Oh my god!" They both giggled.

I giggled with them until the lift stopped and we got out. I put on my sunglasses and we walked out to a car we had rented.

All the way to the supermarket as back Zoe and Naomi giggled about Casper and I like we were twelve.

[A/N sorry this chapter is kind of filler chapter. Also THANK YOU FOR 200 reads!!! It means a lot to me ♡]