Chapter Two

Casper P.O.V.

Me and Joe, Troye and Tyler had been some of the first people to arrive, as we were all sitting in Troye's room talking. Soon though, Marcus, Naomi, Zoe, and Alfie came in.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door and Troye jumped up and ran over to it.

"Ali!" He shouted as he opened the door. The person at the door and he embraced and Troye led them in. When they came into view it took everything in me to keep my jaw from literally dropping.

She was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen, with her long hair flowing over her shoulders and back, and her eyes sparkling.

Tyler immediately ran over and hugged her, and I laughed silently as they were both about the height.

"Hey everyone this is Ali," Troye said turning to us.

Everyone introduced themselves and she smiled brightly and said hello.

"Um hey I'm Casper." I smiled.

"Also known as the biggest slut around." Joe joked and I hit him in the arm laughing.

"Can we go get food now I'm starving." Marcus groaned and we all agreed so we left.

We decided to go to a quiet little Italian restaurant for dinner. After scooting two tables together to fit all of us, much to the annoyance of the lone business woman sitting in the restaurant, I found myself between Joe and Zoe, and right across from Ali.

After we'd all ordered Zoe turned to Ali smiling brightly.

"So Ali where are you from?" Zoe asked

"I'm originally from Manchester, but now I'm living in London." She replied.

She glanced over at me and flashed a smile, probably realizing that I had been staring. I quickly looked down, quite embarrassed.

She and Zoe continued to talk, and I started talking to Joe about a video idea, but I kept glancing over at her. I was a bit puzzled. Normally, I can flirt and mess around, but she made me so nervous. I had no idea what was going on.

I glanced at her again and Joe noticed and grinned.

"Aww little Casper have a crush?" He said quietly.

"No." I laughed

He shook his head. "Sure mate." He laughed.

After we had all eaten we went out and headed back to the hotel. We all crammed into two taxis and I found myself sat next to Ali.

"This is a bit cramped don't you think?" I laughed as four of us were sitting in the back seat.

"I have to agree." She laughed.

"So you're living in London?" I asked.

She nodded. "Yeah I'm living in the Cambridge Apartments."

"Really?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Nothing it's just Joe and I live really close to you." I grinned mentally celebrating.

"That's really cool." She smiled. "We should collab when we get back."

"That would be awesome."

We discussed video ideas until we got back to the hotel.

[ A/N Sorry these last two chapters have been so short, they'll get longer I promise. ]