Chapter Three

Ali P.O.V

When we got out of the car Zoe rushed up to me and grabbed my arm smiling.

"Do you want to come over mine and Alfie's room to watch a movie? I think Joe and Casper are coming too." Zoe asked brightly.

"I'd love too." I grinned.

"Great!" Zoe chirped pulling me to her room. We arrived in her room and I waved at Casper and Joe. Zoe sat down on one end of the large couch next to Alfie, and Alfie was next to Joe and then Casper. Casper patted the seat beside him and I sat down, a bit awkwardly next to him. Joe jumped up and turned the lights off and out the movie in then sat back down. I glanced over at Casper and our eyes met. I looked away hurriedly and pretended to watch the movie. I thought back to the restaurant. Had he been looking at me? And why had he seemed so embarrassed afterwords? Did he like me? Why was I so worried about it, did I like him? Questions flew through my head. Well he was very good looking... And funny and nice. I shook my head. Okay well maybe I did like him.

I decided to keep quiet about it though. No point making things awkward if he didn't like me back, which I was almost sure he didn't.

I hesitantly shifted positions and put my head on his shoulder, just wondering what would happen. I glanced up at him and saw him smile quickly. I sighed inwardly and turned my attention to the movie. Oh well, I guess I'll just wait and see.

Soon I found myself drifting off to sleep, my head still on his shoulder.

Casper P.O.V.
My heart almost stopped when she put her head on my shoulder. Did she like me too? I wondered. I smiled quickly but stopped so no one would see. Zoe apparently saw though because she caught my eyes and raised an eyebrow but thankfully stayed silent.

A little while later the movie ended and I looked over at Ali and discovered she was asleep. I laughed softly. I got up off the couch but she didn't wake up so I carefully picked her up and grabbed her room card and carried her to her room. I set her in her bed and tucked the blankets around her then walked out. When I walked I literally ran into Troye. I laughed getting up.

"Sorry mate." I said giving him a hand up.

"No problem." He grinned looking at where I had come out of. "But I have to ask, why were you in Ali's room?" He said raising an eyebrow.

I scratched the back of my neck and laughed. "Nothing like that, God Troye get your mind out of the gutter. She fell asleep, I was just bringing her back to her room."

He chuckled. "I saw the way you were staring at her at dinner."

I looked away. "I was not." I mumbled.

"Do you fancy her?"

"Maybe..."

He smacked my arm and laughed. "You totally do it's so obvious."

"Yeah yeah." I smiled softly.

"Do you really really like her? Or is she just another one of those people you'll flirt with constantly?" He asked sounding a bit serious.

I bit my lip and looked down. "I think I really like her, I mean normally I'm a total flirt that doesn't get like, nervous about girl right?"

He nodded in agreement

"Well Ali makes me more nervous then I remember being in a long time."

He grinned. "Well this should be fun." Then we stopped in front of my room.

"See you tomorrow." I waved.

He waved back then went inside and I went back to my hotel room.