Chapter Four

Ali P.O.V.
I woke up the next morning in my hotel room bed. I sat up a bit confused. Hadn't I fallen asleep while we were watching the movie? I thought for a moment then it clicked.

Oh someone must have carried me back." I said out loud laughing softly.

I got up and went to my bathroom to shower. When I was done I towel dried my hair and then did my makeup. For some reason today I seemed to notice every imperfection my skin had. I frowned. Maybe I was just nervous...

After I was done with my makeup I dried my hair and then curled it. I smiled and went to get my clothes. I had decided to wear some white lace shorts with a cute skinny tan belt and a light denim looking shirt. I checked my hair and peach lipstick once more then grabbed my purse and walked out the door. As I walked along the hall my phone went off and I pulled it out of my purse and checked it.

From: Zoe
Hey! Do you want to come with me to breakfast? All the boys have a group meetup.
Me: I'd love to! Where should I meet you?
Zoe: Just come down to my room.
Me: Kay! See you soon.

I walked up to Zoe's room and knocked on the door. She opened it and smiled brightly.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yep lets go." She said linking arms with me and walking down the hallway.

We soon arrived at a cute little café. We ordered our food, Zoe and I both got French Vanilla coffee and a blueberry muffin each. We then sat down and started to chat about what times we had meet ups and such.

"So Ali," Zoe said suddenly.

"Mhm?" I replied, my mouth full.

"Do you fancy Casper?"

I swallowed and then bit my lip. "Yes, a bit, why?" I replied.

Zoe smiled, "Oh nothing, I was just wondering."

I laughed softly. "Okay."

A little while later we finished our food and decided to go back to the hotel and film a video together.

Casper P.O.V.
Alfie, Joe, Marcus Jim and I were all at meet and greet, and Alfie and Joe wouldn't stop teasing me about Ali. I brushed it off laughing but secretly I was wondering if she really did like me back.

"But honestly Casper do you fancy her?" Alfie whispered to me leaning over.

I sighed. "Yes I do but she probably doesn't feel the same so there's not really a point." I whispered back.

Alfie shrugged. "I dunno mate, it looked like she fancied you last night. I mean she fell asleep on you."

I laughed. "She was probably just tired..." I trailed off.

Alfie hit my arm. "Go for it mate." He chuckled. Well more like cackled.

The rest of the meetup went smoothly and by the time we were done we were all starving so we decided to find Zoe, Tanya, Naomi and Ali to go get some lunch.

Zoe P.O.V.
Zoe and I had just finished filming when the boys along with Naomi and Tan burst into the room.

"You two hungry?" Joe asked.

"Sure." I replied looking at Ali.

"Okay." She smiled and I smiled back.

"Let's go then." Joe said walking out. I laughed a little. "Is wittle Joseph hungry?" I teased laughing.

"We all are little one now let's go." Alfie smiled at me taking my hand.

I smiled back at him and kissed his check. "Okay then." We grabbed our purses and walked out the door. While we were walking down the hallway to the lifts we ran into Troye, Tyler, and Connor. I ran up and hugged Connor since I hadn't seen him in ages. We all started talking and we eventually decided that they would come to lunch with us.

Ali P.O.V.

We went out to lunch at a nice little bistro and I got introduced to Connor and we started talking about tumblr, don't ask me how I don't really know, and soon Troye, Tyler and Zoe all joined the conversation. I'm almost positive that the rest of the group thought we were crazy, but oh well.

About a hour later we had all finished lunch and we decided to walk around L.A. A little bit, with tyler and Connor showing us around.

Soon we decided to go back to the hotel and we all squished into three taxis again.