"Good thing, he seem to be going nuts and crazier every day. Always angry and never at loss of disappointment. This week had been hell" she growled, as if she was putting her horrendous week into the utterance.

"Hell would be an understatement darling" Jason and Benjamin eloped in and suddenly I wasn't as confident as I was before. I fetched a can of coke from the small cooler we had mounted next to the storage shelf by the knees, I took a big gulp as Jason continued " rumor has it that he called a new, aspiring investor a half baked soy bean on his face"

I melted in an measured quantity, slouching on chair as Laxsha laughed in amusement.

"But why soy bean?" I asked-

Benjamin gave a thoughtful glance to his shoes.

"I believe he wanted it to be respectable, vegetarian. Also the investor turned out to be a great deal of scammer and he must have seen the loop holes that we hadn't and will never be able to spot unless we were genius like him"

"He is not a genius"

They all stopped to stare at me.

"How would you know that?" Jason asked narrowing his eyes.

"I – I don't" shrinking further I stuttered "I am convincing myself, it's not fair that he could be so rude and yet be profitable with stocks in here while we all work hard and yet just are dumb"

They agreed – a jealous group of us sat there for sometime envying him. Then I glanced at the tinted door to his room-

"Is he in there?" my heart picked up pace as I asked.

"He is forever late these past days and-

The hallway went quiet in accord as Laxsha whispered

-guess not late today" then went to her pretended work. Defusing my thoughts from him I stared at the empty screen of the monitor with such hard eyes- If it wasn't his scent and steps getting near me I would have shattered the glass with my gaze without the distraction. When the table rattled with a loud thud- that would be his hands planting across- I did looked up at his right ear.

He stared right at, through and inbetween me. I could literally absorb his focus.

Don't look at me like that.

He must have read my stare. But when I saw him narrow his –very- very- pissed gaze at me as if asking why? I could only think of fire- that's what I felt,

A burning fire rising and licking my body in melody.

Then he spoke.

"My office. In-" his eyes scanned at the scattered documents and files as if estimating something "-in three minutes"

His words echoed like a church bell- with one last glance at me he walked away. When he shut the door to his room the department bustled with buzzing whispers. They were all in common ground, that being in proportion of what misery I was on a cruise now. When Mr. Torres left- they barely had any drama to kick their day off with, but since Mr. Yu was not less than a radiating ball of grenade I could see why would they not cook some expectations.

Laxsha, Benjamin, Jason and Emily walked me to the door. Benjamin wiped an imaginary tear and Jason gave him a tissue for the cause. Emily hugged me and Laxsha rolled her eyes and held the door open for me as I had both my arms stacked..

Once in, and the gateway to my freedom closed behind I gritted my teeth, with neck stern and in hopes of appearing unaffected I trudged but gasped when he in second was in front- he caught the boxes the towered up until my chin and helped them off me.