FIVE

"It's your fault we are here"

Rushing into the retail Weston mart, striding as if I was leading a herd of blood thirsty vampires behind me , when it was only Oliver who tailed with an ultimate bitch face.

"I wasn't aware that it was your socks okay? I believed it belonged to Felix" he defends. But when I looked at him through my shoulders, with the epic vengeful stare. His scowl multiplied its depth. I must have looked enough deadly for him to do that.

"You think Felix has size six feet?"

Thoughtful for a jiffy, he shrugged.

"I haven't been into foot fetish lately so I don't know"

That was suppose to be a joke by how he chuckled at the end. But I walked faster in front of him though He was soon to catch up next to me- kudos to my tiny legs.

"We were revised to have a bonding moment while we shop. You are not doing a good job at it" he muses reminding me how Felix had to detangle us from clawing one another. Today had been the most intense fight we ever had since our childhood days. But to Felix- the responsible guide he is, we were barbaric enough to ground us. He took my phone and key that unlocks Oliver's car that I somehow keyed while we fought.

It also makes me realize why the fight blew up.

May be I went a bit too far.

And instead of apologizing I hissed at him when Felix kept harmonizing the situation in Oliver's favor. By morning Felix had anything but ordered us to get our egoistic ass up, and pay for the damages we had caused.

So here we were, in Weston. Looking for socks and Oreos. And the shirt that Oliver ruined of mine when he shot me with paint ball gun.

"Bonding moment?" I giggled witchily. Though that's not even a word, it did suited my laughter "What are we? Kardashians? And as for the job, I can't even manage my actual job like it should be- so for this, I haven't been carrying approximate patience required to befriend you"

He stopped.

I did too after I was curious to know why he stopped.

"What happened? Why did you-

"You want some fish?" he asked moving to the opposite aisle and rolled his sleeve by his elbow. Digging his arm on the ice box he pulled a packed plate of fresh fish which instantly made my mouth water. It screamed dinner.

"Is that you changing the subject Oliver?" I say, but yet like a magnet I was attracted to the meat in his hand.

"Hunger intensifies anger" he reasoned.

So the next half an hour we feasted- chocolates, smarties, berries and Doritos. With stomach fed- now Oliver didn't appeared as vile as before. So we bought some Oreos and eggs at the end and hi fived to mark and appreciate the adults like respect and gratitude we showcased.