TWENTY TWO

So long, habituating with her only cat has left her impaired

So long, habituating with her only cat has left her impaired. I like to believe that its default feline within her that
surfaces when my desperate eyes met hers, her initial instict was to ignore me.

Do I resemble the trash can by the neighboring pavement?

No.

Am I dressed to impress, equipped in the extra ordinarily ravishing prada blazer which I skillfully will be able to sew myself with the specific fabric under 20 dollars?

Blindly yes.

But was I visibly succeeding to catch her attention?

Again, a frustrating no.

So my initiative was to simply glare at her, then to spear my heating vision into the glass top counter that Visions inc had provided me with. I throw light to justify her behavior , if I was left behind alone in a prison by a man no matter how compatible he was- I too would punch the person.

Punch the person?

I mentally agree. Why hasn't she punched me yet?

My behind levitates inches from the base of the leather chair. I pulled my posture up and then restore it back. Did it once more watching her through the translucent door, pondering my next motive. Electrifyingly she seem to savor my development and exercise in a snap, in an distasteful and smothering snap. She hits on her keyboard so harshly that it was astounding how the keys didn't fly across.

Determined to let her cool down like a gaming addict let's their hardware to rest in a while. I pressed the buttons packing the screen to the door. The panel crowds one upon another until I am hidden from her view.

Unfortunately the spec of breath that I inhaled paused mid sort when Sofia Martin throws herself into the cabin in her dress suit and pencil skirt, the awful clicks of her heels mobilized till she took a seat in front of my desk.

"I can't marry you"

Smiling I spin in a paper weight as it's edges reflected the lights from the skyline- it was a white noon .

"Shame. I am dying to be betrothed. Wait- no, I prefer to be wedded this instant"

She slams her fist upon the top rattling the stationeries, i ceased to flinch. Was expecting it somehow-

"Sarcasm doesn't suit you Mr. Yu"

"And cowardice doesn't fit your profile Miss Martins"

"You are not helping here" she grunts- maybe I had been too cheerful to affiliate with her misery, but I could do nothing other than-

"I am not here to help- but to run an anagram. To set new foundations from existing ideas of visions, I never agreed to a personal proposal" leaning with a diminishing trait of hanging lose- with strong gaze I rendered her speechless. She flailed her hands mutedly- sighing at how rapid my transition was. Then i –