My Soulmate is my best Friend

Shigaraki Pov:

It's been one year since the Leauge of Villains was founded and I found out that Dabi is my soulmate. " You should get over yourself and tell Dabi that he is your soulmate Tomura Shigaraki." Kurogiri says to me. " I can't do it. I'm just too afraid that he is going to reject me as his soulmate and break my heart." I said with tears in my eyes. Kurogiri sighed and was going back to polish the glasses. I sat there quietly, thinking about Dabi. Me and Dabi started off the wrong foot but we became best friends breal quick. So when I found out that he is my soulmate I freaked because I've always had a huge crush on him but he never  showed any sign of romantic feelings towards me. Now the whole Leauge except Dabi knows that I'm his soulmate. And they all do know it from Toga since she was overhearing me and Kurogiri talking about it and she couldn't keep her mouth shut. Just thinking about that makes my blood boil.

Dabi Pov: 

I was about to walk into the bar when I heard Shigaraki and Kurogiri talking. I went closer to the door and heard everything loud and clear. " You should get over yourself and tell Dabi that he is your soulmate Tomura Shigaraki." I heard Kurogiri say." I can't do it. I'm just too afraid that he is going to reject me as his soulmate and break my heart."I heard Tomura's voice say. I froze for a moment before I thought to myself that i would never reject him. He is way too cute and beautiful to reject. Suddenly an idea popped into my head and I walked into the bar.

Shigaraki Pov:

I was still in deep thoughts when I heard the door opening. I looked up to see who it was and was a little bit shocked when I saw my soulmate coming in. he walked towards me and I was blushing, luckily father was on my face, so he hopefully couldn't see my blush. " Can I talk to you in private, Shigaraki?" he asked me when  he stood right in front of me." sure." I replied before he grabbed my wrist and dragged me upstairs into his room. When we got there he sat down on his bed and gave me a sign to sit down next to him. So I sat down right next to him. He moved towards my face and took father off it. I was blushing like crazy but he just smiled at me. "S-s-so what did you want to talk about?" I asked curiously. Dabi took a deep breath before he started to talk." Well, I think that you are mys soulmate but I'm not quite sure. So I wanted to ask you if you could show me your soulmark please. You don't have to but I would show you mine too." He said.I was in a bit of shock but answered: " Yes, I will show you my soulmark. Under the condition, that we show it on the same time."

Dabi Pov:

" Yes, I will show you my soulmark. Under the condition, that we show it on the same time." Shiggy said. " Okay, I'll count to three and then we show each other our soulmarks." I said in a serious tone. He nodded, which I took for an okay. "One...two...three..." I counted when we both put our shirts off. Shiggy looked ashamed to the side before he asked me if I would hate him because he didn't told me that he was my soulmate." No, I would never hate you Tomura." I replied before I moved his head to look at me and kissed him.

Shigaraki Pov:

I suddenly felt Dabi's lips against mine. At first I was frozen but then I kissed back and we made out for hours. After we made out, we cuddled and he asked me if I wanted to be his boyfriend. Of course I answered yes. Shortly after we told the Leauge and they were happy for us.

                                                                     2 years later

Dabi Pov:

Today is our 2 years anniversary and I'm going to propose to Tomura. I wake him up with a kiss on the Forehead and ask him if he wanted to go to the park with me. He said yes and we got ready. When we arrived at our favorite I did go to my knees and pulled out the ring.

Shigaraki Pov:

As we arrived at our favorite spot Dabi did go to his knees and pulled out a ring before he said:" Tomura Shigaraki, it's been two years since we started dating. So I'm asking you now, Tomura Shigaraki will you marry me?" I was shocked at first but soon came back to reality and cried out with tears in my eyes :" YES!!!!" When Dabi slipped the ring on my finger he stood up and I  hugged him. After the hug I kissed him. It was the best day of my life.

Dabi Pov: 

I was so happy that he said yes. Shortly after I proposed we got married and adopted two children we found on the streets. Their names are Yahiro and Sei. We all live happily together.

Shigaraki und Dabi Pov:

I am so happy that I found you Dabi/ Tomura.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

883 words

This is my first oneshot and book. English is not my native language. Feel free to correct me. Do you want other Oneshots like this or with Yahiro and Sei? If yes just tell me.