Don't let go

! suicidal thoughts and self harm! 

Shigaraki POV:

Since we got back at our hideout, I have had a bad feeling about things. I couldn't think of any new plans for an attack and Dabi has been avoiding me. It is very rare for Dabi to avoid me. Normally he is the type of person who wants attention. What has gotten into him? I thought to myself. I know about his identity and I do know about his panic attacks. Why are you avoiding me? I know that you need me especially after that what happened. I'm worried for you Dabi, but what should I do if you avoid me when you need me the most. After some time of thinking I decided, that I should go check on Dabi. I got up and go to Dabi's room. I knocked but no answer came. I knocked again, but still no replie. I started getting worried and broke the door down. As soon as opened the door I froze at the sight of Dabi laying on the floor with a razer blade next to his open wrist. After my shock froze I rushed over to him. He was still breathing and I started to press my hand against his open wrist. I shouted for help and they all came. Kurogiri immediatly got an first-aid kid and treated Dabi's wound. After they all left I layed next to Dabi waiting for him to wake up.

Dabi POV:

After we got back I had a panic attack. I just couldn't bear with the thought of hurting my baby brother. I locked myself in my room and openend the little box with the razer blade and a picture of my family except Endevour in it. I took out the razer blade and started cutting my arms. When I felt the pain I relaxed and thought about life. I thought about my childhood and my eyes started to tear up. I really am a dissapointment I thought to myself before I slit open my wrist. I laid there for a short while before passing out. I'm finally free I thought to my self.

Shigaraki POV:

It's been 5 hours and Dabi still hasn't woken up. I felt my eyes starting to tear up. I cuddled up against Dabi's numb body and started crying. "Please don't leave me..." I whispered out . " If you leave me behind I have nobody left. I'm sick of losing people who are close to me." " If you die it would feel like it's my fault. You never talked to me about this. I'm here for you, you idiot." I cryed out. "So please don't let go and come back." I sobbed into his limb arm. I continued sobbing until I felt something move. "Shiggy..." I heard Dabi say in a weak voice. " You're awake!!!" I sprang up and hugged him. He weakly hugged back. " Don't you dare leave me behind, idiot." I cried into his shoulder. " I love you, you idiot." I said quietly.

Dabi POV:

As Shiggy hugged me I realised how much pain I have caused him. " Ilove you too, crusty." I replied to him. " I won't leave you" I said. He sat up and wiped his tears. " I'm alwys there for you, so talk to me before trying to kill yourself." he said angrily. " I'm sorry,... I didn't think about how much I would hurt you." I replied and hugged him. He hugged back and started sobbing again. " Shhhhh..... I'm here now." I said quietly to calm him down. He started to calm down and hugged me even thighter. I just let him do it. It was calming to hug him and feel his body against mine. After a while he let go and asked me why I tried to kill myself. I took a deep breath before answering him truthfully. After I finished he hugged me again. I hugged him back. Soon we both fell asleep. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

664 Words 

Hi, 

I'm back. I know I said that I try to upload more often, but i didn't have any ideas again. Anyways, I hope you are doing okay. I hope I somehow lightend up your mood with this angsty one shot. See you.

kaso