The Truth

Dabi Pov:

It has been three years since I ran away and joined the League of Villains. It is getting harder for me to see how Sho gets injured during attacks. Even though I left him, I still love him and want to protect him. I am planning on revealing myself to my family and the League. The only member of the League who knows my real name is Shigaraki. Shiggy and I have been dating for a year and I really do trust him. That is why I told him who I was. As for my family, only my mother knows who I am. I am not sure if Fuyumi or Natsuo have figured me out because we don't get in contact often. Anyways, I think I am going to Tomura and ask him what I should do.

Shiggy Pov:

I heard a knock on my door and told them to come in. The door openend to reveal Dabi. "Hey, do you need something?" I asked softly. "Yeah", he said as he walked in,"I would like to reveal my myself to my family and the rest of the L.O.V but I don't know how." He continued. "Hmm, for the League, we could just arrange an meeting whenever you are ready. But for your family ...." He nodded and walked towards me. He sat down on my bed and hugged me. I hugged back. "Thank you for helping me, Tomura" he whispered in my ear." No poroblem, love"I replied.

Third Person Pov:

The two of them came up with a plan and the League helped with that. They didn't really care, that Dabi was Touya. The day came, that Touya would reveal himself to his family except Endevour. Kurogiri transported Shigaraki and Dabi to the hospital where his mom was in. She helped him too. Shiggy and Dabi walked in the room to see all the eyes of the Todoroki's except for Rei's widen. "What is a villain doing here?" Shoto asked concerned. "Now, that isn't a very nice way to welcome me now, is it Sho." Dabi said. Natsuos eyes where filled with tears as he hugged Dabi."Touya!" he cried. " Hey Natsuo" Dabi said as he hugged back. They all welcomed him back and talked for awhile. " I was wondering", Shoto said curiously,"why is Shigaraki here?" "Well, he is my boyfriend and I needed emotinal support." Dabi answered with a blush across his face. Everyone went silent for a moment until they all did say congratulations for them. They talked a bit more and themn left.

Dabi Pov: 

It was a really long day and I just wanted to sleep. I am happy that my family accepts me, even though I am a villain now. As Shiggy and I came back, we went to my room and cuddled until we fell asleep in each other's arms.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi, 

a new one shot. I know it doesn't have much Shigadabi in it but I really wanted to write it. Anyways, hope you enjoyed.

Bye kaso

Word count: 470