The Confession

This will be an Highschool Au. Hawks, Dabi/Touya and Shigaraki/Tenko are friends in this. Also the quirks don't exist.

Dabi Pov:

School was finally over. I packed my stuff and got out of my classroom as fast as I could. I don't want to spend anymore time in this hellhole. As I walked down the hallway, I heard someone scream my name. I turned around only to see my good friend Keigo. "I finally caught up to you", he said a bit out of breath as he stood beside me. "Why did you want to catch up to me?" I asked him. we don't live in the same direction and we didn't say anything about meeting up. "I just want to talk to you", he said with a confident smirk on his face. "About what?", I asked. "Well, you do like Tenko, right?" I blushed a little. "Yeah, and?" I asked. "I asked him about his crush, and he said it was you.", Keigo said still with a confident smirk on his lips. "This is a joke, right?", I asked him. Tenko would never like me. We are just friends and I don't want to ruin our friendship. "Nope ", Keigo answered. "Stop lying Keigo. He would never like me.", I said a bit upset. "Com on, Touya. Would I ever joke about something like this?"he asked. no, normally he wouldn't but I'm sure that he wants me to ask Tenko out. "If you don't believe me, why don't you ask him yourself?" Keigo asked teasingly. "Alright, fine. I'll confess to him. "Wohooo!" , was all that I could hear before Keigo walked away. Great, now I have to search for Tenko. I walked to the entrance and saw him there. His beautiful black hair was in a small ponytail. His red eyes shimmered as he watched the clouds go by. The mere sight of him standing there was enough to make me blush. "Hey, Tenko",I greeted him. "Oh, hey Touya", he greeted back. "Could you stay a bit longer? I have something really important to tell you." I continued. "Yeah, I can stay a bit longer.", he answered.

Shigaraki Pov:

"Yeah, I can stay a bit longer.", I answered Touya, who was looking away with a slight blush across his face. He looked so beautiful right now. His white messy hair and his ocean blue eyes, in which I lost myself so often. He is just to beautiful. I snapped out of my thoughts as he approached me. "What do you have to tell me?", I asked curiously. "Well, I .... I really like you. More than just a friend. I have these feelings for you ever since we met. At first I thought it was just a crush, but as time passed, I realised, that I love you Tenko.", Touya said looking away. "It's fine if you don't feel the same way, but I just wanted to tell you.", he added with a hint of sadness in his voice. "Touya, I love you too. I have been for about two years now." I said quietly looking to the ground. "R-really?", Touya asked surprised. "Yeah", i answered. Touya slowly lifted my chin up. He looked me in my eyes and kissed me. I kissed back. It was a really nice feeling. I've always wanted to kiss his soft lips. As we broke apart, we looked at each other for a bit. Touya hold out his hand and I took it. We walked to his houde and I stayed over. It was the best day of my life.

Monday morning

Hawks Pov:

What's taking them so long? It was almost time for school and Touya and Tenko haven't showed up yet. Both of them are usually early. When I finally saw them, I freaked. They were walking to scholl together while holding hands. The ship has finally sailed I trhought to myself. Happy that they were finally together. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Word count: 651

Hi,

here is the promised One Shot. It was really fun writing this. I just wanted to try something else, so I decided to write an Au One Shot.

Anyways, stay happy and healthy. I'll see you guys next time.

Bye,

kaso