I love you more than anything

Shigaraki POV:

We just got back from a mission. As soon as we got to our headquarter everyone went to their room to rest. I did the same. When I entered my room I instantly flop on my bed and close my eyes. I am so exhausted from the mission. As I layed on my bed I thought about the mission and how the heroes acted. They acted different than usual. They didn't attack instantly but waited for the right moment. It seemed like they knew about our plan. Do we have a traitor in the League or did they spy on us? I'll find out more tomorrow. My thoughts drifted off to Dabi. We've been dating for a year now and no one except Kurogiri knows about it. We wanted to keep it a secret because we knew that some of the Leauge would overreact. However, Dabi left sometimes for a few hours and nobody knows where he goes. He won't even tell me where he goes. Wait a moment is Dabi a traitor? No, that can't be. Even if he is the son of Endevour, he hates him and all the other heroes. I decided to go to Dabi's room and ask him about his disappearing because I'm starting to think that he cheats on me. When I stood in front of his door, I took a deep breath before knocking."Come in." I heard him say. I opened the door and saw him sitting on his bed.

Dabi Pov:

I was in deep thoughts when I heard someone knocking. "Come in." I said. The door opened and revealed Shigaraki. " Can I talk to you?" he asked me shyly. "Of course." I replied with a smile. He closed the door behind him. Then he sat down next to me. " What did you want to talk about?" I asked curiously. " Where did you go when you suddenly left for hours?"he asked before he added:" I want you to answer this question truthfully." in a serious tone. I took a deep breath before answering." I visited my mother in the hospital." I said. " does she know?" he asked."Yeah, but she is the only one who knows." I heard him sigh in relief. "Why are you so relifed?" I asked my boyfriend. " Well,... I thought that you might cheat on me because you didn't tell anyone, not even me, where you went off to:" he replied with tears in his eyes." I would never cheat on you. You're the light in my life. I didn't tell you because I thought you might get mad, that I told my mum my real identity." I replied as I scooted closer to him and hugged him. " I wouldn't get mad at that. I mean they would find out eventually." I answered with a few hiccups in between because of his crying. " I love you more than anything, you idiot." he said. I was a bit shocked at that but soon relaxed. " I'm sorry, that I worried you. From now on I tell you whenever I'm going to the hospital or visit my siblings when they find out." I said softly in his ears. We both lied down and cuddeld up to each other. " I love you ." I heard Shiggy mumble before he fell asleep. " I love you too, crusty." I said as I followed him into dreamland.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey! 

I'm alive. I'm sorry that I didn't post for so long but I honestly had no idea for a one shot. Also I was a bit stressed out last month. Anyways, I hope you all had nice Christmas and a wondeful start into the new year. I'll try to upload more often, but I can't promise anything.

Hope you enjoyed this fluffy one shot.

Bye!

kaso