𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙴𝚂

This is not a chapter. I repeat, this is not a chapter. But, this is very important nonetheless. Although if you, my dear reader, absolutely refuse to read this then so be it. However, please don't get upset when you are not informed of certain news before hand. Thank you for understanding.

▬▬▬ ▬▬▬

It's picture time, everyone!! I couldn't help but make this part, I love browsing for pictures for my ocs. It's sooo fun, albeit a bit difficult since my standards in looks are high, hehehe!! I want only the best for my readers after all.

I'll be showing the teenage versions of my oc's, cause honestly, it's really pretty hard to search for child variants that match with my description of 'em. 

I hope y'all don't mind, feel free to let your imaginations run wild with their child forms, of course I'll be giving out pictures from time to time but feel free to imagine, I like it when people come up with their own ideas and/or pictures. 

Also, just wanted to add on, as you have all noticed I changed a lot this time around, and I do not have any regrets. If some of you have questions regarding the overall character's existence or something that can spoil the story, then I'm afraid y'all have to read to find out. 

But if its minor questions like why Lucien's name was slightly changed. Well, that's just cause of the traditional; royal heirs of the imperial human family must be named by names that have the meaning of "immortal". And yes, I did get this from "Who Made Me A Princess". Or the question on why is Lily-Anne's alive when she's supposed to be dead, I just wanted for Seraphina to have a mother this time, I hate how her past turned out so I wanted to give her a family to lean on here, on her next life. 

And possible new, more loyal lovers too~

OH!

— BY THE WAY!! Have you guys seen the new cover of wmmap?! Imma be a kind author and put this on; 

I swear I screamed when I saw this, I saw this only the other day. One of the wmmap stories I loved—which is titled; "Reacting to Who Made me a Princess" by mxrasmith, I suggest you guys to read it, iz guuuud!! 

AnYWaYS! I saw this at the end of the newly updated chapter and boi was I surprised, like wtf, I didn't even know about this!!!!! I screamed for about three minutes, before calming down, I was sobbing by then and I would not have doubted my sister was looking at me with dIsGusT, but tf do I care?! I mean, c'mon, look at Claude and Diana—just get your fucking shit together Claude and please just revive Diana already. And Athanasia—this boi better not be sleepin' cause she missin' ouuuuut!!!

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! It's such a perfect pictureeeee—i JUst cAnT EvEN already!! 

........it's so beautiful, my non-virgin eyes can't handle all the...divinity flowing out from this....