𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙾

▬▬▬▬ start ▬▬▬▬

❛𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎❜

SERAPHINA ARCANA POV

MY THOUGHTS WERE INTERRUPTED YET AGAIN as a cheery, high-pitched, highly annoying, yet very familiar voice call out my name, along with the loud slamming of the doors. 

I turned in my seat, a smile on my lips. "Stella.." I murmured, though I'm pretty sure the pink haired oni girl before me could hear me clearly even if I was whispering. 

Stella leaped out to me with her monstrous agility, I let her do what she wanted. She had been away on a business trip with her father for two weeks, she's probably very touch craved right now. 

Stella rubbed her cheek against my own, affectionately but also a bit aggressively. "Mouuu!! Sera, did you know!! Those terrible terrible elves were sooo annoying!! I mean, did you see their faces, and their tones too!! It was like I was looking at a pack of wolves ready to pounce on their prey!!" She complained. 

I patted her head, "Yes yes. Were they trying to curry favor from you again?" I asked her, not really caring for her answer since I already knew it. Stella shook her head in agreement, "Yeah!! It was annoying and irritating! I wanted to burn all of them!!" 

"But?"

At my response, Stella visibly trembled. "B-But! Mother said I couldn't!!! Wahhhh!!!!!' She began wailing, tears bursting from her sky blue eyes. I peered over at sir Xenon. 

I then mouthed; "Continue tomorrow, leave." And with that, and a bow, my royal tutor left. 

I refocused on the still-sobbing Stella. "Stella, come and sit." I coaxed patting the chair next to me. Stella seemingly paused, with a hiccup, she obliged. She clutched onto my arm. 

"Hey Sera~" She started, I hummed as a sign of acknowledgement. "Are you gonna attend the birthday banquet in the Human Realm?" She asked, taking a piece of my cheesecake and chomping on it. 

With my magic, I lifted the plate of cake and placed it on my side, away from Stella. "Ah~ that. My imperial uncle had received a letter about it." I said, "A birthday, huh..." 

Truthfully, I really didn't want to attend it in the first place, but I guess that one was obvious enough as it is. However, the other reason is that, I don't know much about the Human Realm.

Jerking my head to the side, I disregarded Stella's blabber, as usual. 

No, I don't know much about the other realms as well.

Of course, I know the basics such as how many known realms there were, the kinds and types of realms. But the Five Great Realms are ones I haven't read much about, I studied the magic they contained but I didn't skim through the typical and normal information, like their festivals, customs and etc., I found those a bore, especially when comparing it to the magic I could learn and perform myself instead. 

Although, the thought of visiting another realm other than my Demon Realm, does indeed excite me a tad. 

"But anyways! Are you going, Sera?" Stella asked me, I smiled at her. "Mhm. I will. Will you come with me?" I inquired. 

At the sound of my question, her sky blue orbs twinkled. She nodded her head vigorously, "Yeah!! If you're going, then I'm going too!!" She exclaimed with a wide grin.