𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴

▬▬▬▬ start ▬▬▬▬

❛𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄❜

A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN WITH LONG SILVER HAIR AND AMETHYST PURPLE EYES ENTERED through the large glass doors of the penthouse. Her long locks flowed from the wind, and the tapping of her heels reverberated through the large building. 

Eventually, she halted her feet to stop in front of the wide terrace balcony that overviewed the bright lights of New York city. Her lips stretched into a smile as her violet orbs landed on the familiar figure of her best friend.

The lovely woman ran up to the other female she called her best friend with spread arms, "Yui!!" She cried, wrapping her arms around the other. The other female turned in surprise at the sudden contact, immediately after though, a genuine smile could be seen appearing on her lips. 

"Celeste~!" She giggled, hugging the woman back. Celeste gripped her tighter, pouting. "Hear this, hear this, Yui-chan!!" She began to whine. Yui stayed smiling, unfazed by it all. 

"Yes, Celeste?" She replied to her best friend's whims. Celeste quieted for a moment, admiring Yui's expressions, before mentally squealing. 

She then reached out into her her sleeve, and out came a white letter neatly sealed by a little heart shaped stamp on the front. It looked like a cliche love letter, so much so that it would make one vomit with blood.

Yui hummed when she was handed the letter, Celeste huffed as she crossed her arms. "Damn that guy!! He was the one who cheated first, now he sends love letters?! Man, at least send a bouquet of flowers at least, what is he — a highschool girl or something!?" She rambled on, sneering at the thought of the sender. 

Yui's slender fingers carefully played with the letter, her orbs shone with an unknown emotion. "How.." She started, almost incoherent. Celeste immediately ceased her rambling, looking forward to her best friend's next words. 

The sound of crushed paper was heard, Celeste's eyes widened ever so slowly at the actions of her close companion. 

Yui's smile seemed to grow wider, her fresh nature green eyes spiked in color as she proceeded to rip the letter into shreds, and with no kind of bin or trash can to put the ruined remains, she let them fall to the terrace floor.

"...irrelevant.." Yui sneered, before standing up from her seat and dusting off the non-existent dust on her hands.

"Yui.." 

At the mention of her name, the brunette beauty turned to her female friend. "Hm? What is it, Celeste?" She questioned nonchalantly, as though she hadn't just crushed a man's heartfelt-made letter with her bare hands in front of the other.

"Yui...you really shouldn't be so cruel~" Celeste heaved, before shrugging her shoulders. "I mean, seriously, at least be a little gentler about it!" She 'scolded', with no much hostility put in her tone. 

Yui grunted softly at her statement, when a sly grin made its way to her mouth right after. "My oh my~ what a daring sentence — coming from someone who rejected a certain CEO's proposal only just yesterday." She leered playfully, remembering the time when the CEO had came storming in her penthouse crying buckets and begging her to talk to Celeste about her rejection to his proposal. 

Celeste gasped dramatically, "How dare you, Yui-chan! The only reason I rejected him was because he mocked you that one time in a meeting!" With that, she continued her babbling yet again.