𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

▬▬▬▬ start ▬▬▬▬

❛𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄❜

THIRD POV

▬▬▬▬ BOOK INFORMATION ▬▬▬▬

THE HUMAN REALM. The known most weakest realm amongst the Five Great Realms. In the Great War, humankind was bound and fated to die. The Human Race had no knowledge on how to convert mana into magic, thus making them susceptible to magic related attacks. Trained humans were considerably stronger physical-wise, but their knowledge in combat was only so limited. And when comparing themselves with the beasts with their mighty fangs and the demons with their abnormalities, one could only pray for their survival. 

▶ The Great War was a war that would decided the overall future of Zanphasta. The Great War was the final battle against the Specters. Hideous and as persistent they were in destroying and prospering in numbers, they couldn't be defeated with just a handful of individuals alone. And the Five Major back then, were vastly different from their glorious selves at present. They had not ascended into godhood yet, they were simply the heroes that the Creator and Mother Chaos had sent to fight in the frontlines of the war. They had their own journeys, and own obstacles to face. Truly, their adventures were nothing short of a joke. The Five Major at the time had their own limitations and boundaries. And due to that, they did not hesitate in asking help from their races. They made armies and gave them positions to maintain balance and stability within. 

Athanas the Immortal, was the youngest amongst his brothers and sister, he was a human. An immortal human, that is. Athanas was weak when compared to his abnormal siblings, but he was godlike in the face of others and those who were lesser than the Five Major. Athanas excelled incredibly in script and summoning magic. That is why he held a book for a weapon. 

Of course, his book was out of the ordinary. Like the rest of his siblings, he wielded a weapon that was created together with the two great entities' blessings. Athanas' great blessing was his unparalleled knowledge of all kinds of beasts, monsters, and mythical creatures in general. Athanas, in battle, would summon large dragons that were as big as mountains and fairies that could control whole oceans. His battle was poised and elegant, yet also cruel and brutal. 

Even so, all those accomplishments had not disregarded the fact that he had no army nor battalion to call his own. The Human Realm was something of a desolate place back then, and no one bothered to pay attention to it. And Athanas, who adored seeing mythical beasts, held no interest for it either. There was nothing he could possibly gain from going into that realm. And whenever he did want to go there, his brothers or sister would have already went there and finished ridding of the Specters. So he had no reason to go anymore. 

Eventually he gave up on touring the realm. He was the weakest in the Five Major, but it didn't mean he was kind and feeble. He still had a dark side, and so he left the Human Realm alone, letting it rot and grow even more isolated. 

Seraphina fiddled with the tip of the page's paper. The things written in the book was detailed and precise, so she doubted the information was false. Besides, she had heard familiar stories from her father about the immortal king. Caesar would often talk about his dear major siblings, he was quite enthusiastic of it too.

Seraphina flipped the page. 

Athanas was still unnerved of this fact, but chose to brush it off, regarding it as a meaningless worry. Caesar, the general and protector of the Demon Race, aka the oldest of the Five Major, noticed his youngest brother's predicament. He then suggested the immortal go to the Human Realm. The younger brother was slightly offended by this, was his brother silently mocking about the fact that he was a human and therefore placing him in the same category as those puny creatures who could be rid of with a mere tsunami?!