Switcharoo (Special)

Something didn't feel right. She knew that from the dizzying feeling and how her surroundings looked weird, unfamiliar. And the fact that there was a strange broad man across from her who was asleep.

Oh god, did she sleep with someone!?

The redhead barely refrained from shrieking, startling the man awake, and she stumbled backwards.

"Whoa, what's wrong?" The man asked, eyes wide and hand curled around a knife.

Val felt her stomach drop when she studied his most popping out features. White hair and reddish eyes. Her first thought was, "oh God, Tristan's back to life and he's looking for revenge." But then again, the Tristan from back then didn't have broad shoulders, or dark eyebrows, so the hair was probably dyed.

So who was he?

"Who are you? Where am I? Am I still a virgin!?" Val demanded, trying to look defiant. She wasn't gonna he scared, she's over that. She's better and good at adapting and has longer hair again- wait.

She felt around her shoulders, the little weight of hair was new. She frowned and checked her ear, no piercing, and when she looked down at herself, she was in a familiar hoodie.

"Uhh." The man said, raising an eyebrow at her. "Hey little girl-"

Val dashed from the man, looking for a mirror. It couldn't be true, she couldn't be-

She found the bathroom, which had a wide view mirror, and her fears were confirmed. She was in her late teens again. Maybe 18, since she had the hoodie Jane got her. Wait, Jane.

"Where's Jane?" Val asked, turning to the man when he got there. "And Peri, Slender, Hell I'll even take Ben!"

"Jane, you know her?" The man asked, a confused expression on his face. "Well, where's Izzie?"

"Izzie?"

"Yeah, her daughter."

"Jane has a daughter?!" Val felt hurt, her best friend, besides Peri, had a daughter she didn't know about? Did she adopt or something? She knew she couldn't have had a boyfriend, so...

"I thought you knew Jane."

"I do!"

"Then where's Izzie?"

"I don't know who Izzie is, now tell me where I am!"

"Not until you tell me who you are and where is Izzie!"

"My name's Val- oh frick, what about my dad?"

"Who's your dad?"

"Jack."

"Which Jack?"

"Er, Eyeless Jack? Or Jack Nichols if he told you it." Val rubbed her arm, narrowing her eyes at him.

"Jack has a kid?"

"Ugh, now who are you?" Val groaned, frustration gnawing at her.

"I'm Clyde."

"No last name?"

"You didn't tell me yours. Or wait, let me guess, Nichols?"

"No, my mom didn't want me to have his last name, so it's Queens."

"Right, yeah I'm not giving you my last name, kid."

Soon, they calmed down, after Clyde convinced her he meant no harm. Though she'll keep her guard up -Tristan too seemed like he meant no harm- they talked a bit, her explaining that she has no idea how she got in this strange house.