"So, Nessa, this place is full of your typical wolves and foxes, but there are also some rabbits and birds too." Kiwi was saying, a genuine smile still planted on his lips. Nessa pondered why the boy was so happy, along with why he chose to explain the school that way. "I suppose I'm the latter, but I hang out with some wolves and even a fox." Nessa let him continue, remaining silent as he carried on. "Feel free to hang with us."

When Kiwi looked to Nessa, he snapped out of his trance. He had been watching Kiwi speak with such intensity, that he hardly even registered what was actually being said. He nodded absentmindedly.

"Cool." Kiwi beamed. "But they're not here today. It's a tradition for them to all skip the first day back. I don't participate in that, obviously." He paused in order to try to get back on track. "Anyway, we should probably move on to the actual tour now, huh?" His brown eyes glanced briefly at a silent Nessa. "Well, let's see your schedule."

Panic was quickly pressing its heavy form against Nessa's chest as he tried to recall just what he did with his schedule. A nervous expression clouded his previously curious one as he lent forward and peered into his bag. However, there didn't seem to be any schedule in there. He turned back towards the direction they came from and gazed longingly.

"Don't worry about it, we can get you another one." Kiwi told him, trying to calm the panicking boy. Then suddenly, he started laughing as he caught sight of something. "Wait, check your back pocket."

With furrowed brows, Nessa felt his back pocket, finding a paper sticking out. Letting out a breath of relief, Nessa allowed his shoulders to lose their tension and his expression to fell back into his usual one.

"Cool beans." Kiwi grinned, grabbing the folded up paper from Nessa and reading through it.

"Holy fuck!" Ilya screamed out in annoyance, slamming the alarm clock back onto the table hard enough to crack the screen

"Holy fuck!" Ilya screamed out in annoyance, slamming the alarm clock back onto the table hard enough to crack the screen. Not that he cared. A cold hand ran down his face, attempting to wipe the sleep from his tired eyes.

After wasting an extra six minutes just laying there, he finally hobbled out of his bed and into the bathroom. His head pounded lightly, and his eyes were met with the only visible remnants of what went on last night once he stood in front of the mirror. A singular hickey clinging to the pale skin of his neck. With a shrug, he ignored it and used the bathroom.

He brushed his teeth, threw on some clothes—a loose grey t-shirt and black ripped jeans with fishnets underneath—and then fixed his curly black hair just enough to make sure that it wasn't sticking up like a madman. However, he did keep that "sex hair" look. Ilya was still half asleep, even after all of that, stumbling down the hallway and entering the kitchen groggily. That was where Venice was perched up on the counter in his usual spot, a bowl of ice cream in his lap.

"Breakfast of champions." Ilya commented, his Russian accent being more prominent than usual from the long night and lack of sleep. Venice watched as Ilya staggered up to a cabinet and pulled out a clear glass. He filled it up with tap water, greedily chugging the whole cup without taking so much as a breath.