Choose the next story

TO MY READERS!!!! I need your help with choosing my next story. I have so many ideas and stories in my draft  I'm not sure which to work on so I need your help. Whichever story gets the most votes then thats what I'll work on. I'm going to write the stories descriptions and you can just tell me which story you like the best by giving me the title.

1.) Miss Independent: RaeAnne Daniels is 32 and on top of her game, she's a real estate agent whose making a new for herself in her field. Often known for her stubborn, stuck up and boujee ways RaeAnne also has a heart of gold. Working in a competitive field it's hard for her to find something she's been longing for..love. Being independent and an hard working woman it's hard for RaeAnne to find a man whose just right for he.. will RaeAnne find love or will she forever be Miss Independent. (Comedy, romance Issa Rae)

2.)Not what it seems: four individuals who lives life through social media in front of the cameras they are living their best lives but behind the scenes it is not what it seems. (Life issues, real life, Instagram,)

3.) Good Meets Bad: Chasity Moore has been sheltered her whole life. Being the daughter of a pastor she's only knows what life is like behind the church walls. After meeting a young man who changes her world forever Chasitys faith, relationship with her parents and God is being tested. (Camille Winbush, Christian based, life,)

4.) My Brothers Keeper: Three young men have been adopted by loving caring women. She took them in as toddlers and raised them to be the grown men that they are today. Each brother have their own life story. They go through storms and remember that blood couldn't make them any closer. (Family, Jahking Gulliory, lies, fights, love)

5.) 90s Love: 19 year old Antwon is always finding himself in trouble, if it isn't with the law it is with his mother. After loosing a close friend Antwon mother realized that death or jail would be next for her son. So she send him to his father who lives across the map while with his father he learns about himself as well as finding love in the process. (Dino from Htown, Tatiyanna Ali)

6.) Zoey: Zoey Woods 17 years old and a senior in high school she's high class and lives with her family. Her father whose a well known Judge and a mother whose a stay home wife. Zoey is a good girl with Good grades everything seems fine behind closed doors but that's not exactly how it is. Zoey will soon find out that her family is full of secrets, lies and her world will be turned upside down. (storm Reid, Family)

7.) You & I : Imani and Cortez Ridley are newly weds, they've known each other since they were in diapers. Life for them have been the ultimate love story until they are tested in their marriage.. lies, depression, pain and life issues are thrown at the two will they survive this marriage and will they stick with their vows. "It will always be you & I " (LeToya Luckett, Marriage, Family, sports,