16.

"Girl I wish I was a celebrity, I bet being a celebrity is so much fun. You can do whatever you want go to  all the parties. I would love to have a big ass house like this. You can have just about anything you could ask for." Nicole, my other hair stylist said.

"Yeah all that is nice,but would you like it if people took pictures of you everyday all the time? You can't go anywhere do anything without someone taking pictures of you. You don't have any type of privacy, anything and everything you do appears in the magazines and on the Internet."

"Dang girl I didn't even think it like that."

"Most people don't, they only think about the material and not the small valuable things that matters the most."

"You right, but I'm finished with your hair you look so pretty." She smiled  "have fun."

"I will thank you again." I smiled, getting up from the chair walking toward the front room grabbing my shoes sliding my feet into the heels as the doorbell rung, I listened to my maid Liza as her voice came clearer the closer she came.

"Miss Zariah, Mr. Deric is here for you." Liza smiled as I nodded.

"Thank You Liza." 

"Damn girl look at you." Deric smiled as he walked up to me biting his lip.

"You like?" I twirled around giggling.

"Mhm you look so good tho like got damn."

"Boy stop." I laughed hitting his chest as he looked me up and down.

"Aye Zariah, it's time to go." Tre said,coming into the room.

"Okay." I nodded standing up grabbing my purse, I grabbed Deric's hand as we walked toward the SUV. I slid closer to the Door as Deric came and sat closer to me and Tre sitting across from us.

"Why he coming? You with me you don't need him Zariah." Deric said, placing his arm around me.

"Baby chill, I do need Tre he's my bodyguard he's doing his job."

"Ight, whatever." He said sucking his teeth as he rolled his eyes.

Deric and I talked and laughed as we made our way to the award show. I noticed Tre never took his eyes off his phone and every now and then he would smirk as he tapped away on his phone. 

"You hear me Zariah?" Deric questioned.

"Y-yeah I hear you." I nodded as the car stopped.

I grabbed Deric hand stepping out of the car. It seemed as if as soon as my foot hit the ground camera's began to flash like fireworks and my name being called from every direction.

"Zariah, who are you wearing tonight?" The woman asked placing the microphone to my mouth.

"It's from a young upcoming Designer she's only 16 years old."

"Wow it's very beautiful and you are working it miss thing." She laughed. " Well I hope you enjoy the rest of your night and good luck." The woman smiled.

"Thank you." I waved as I walked away.

"Zariah! Zariah!" People from behind the flashing cameras yelled.