11.

Love story the movie I made with Keith has made millions since opening week and it's been two months.
I've had many calls from movie producers and tv  producers who want me to be in there production it's crazy.
Over the last couple months my mom and I hatched out our little rough patch that we were going thru and so far so good. She still had her 'momager' moments but she's getting better at knowing when to be my mother and when to be my manager.. I guess. 
I was reunited with an old cast mate name Deric at the red carpet event. We've been talking every day since then.

"Zariah, your mother wants to speak with you." Tre said, standing in the door way.

"Okay thanks, I'll be down in a few." I reploed, not taking my eyes off my phone as my fingers quickly tapped the screen.

"Dang who ever you text you got you smiling hella hard." Tre chuckled.

I looked up to see him  leaning against the doorframe with his arms folded over his chest looking back at me.
"What im not even smiling hard." I chuckle throwing a pillow at him as he caught it.

Over time Tre and I developed a best friend type of relationship he's still my bodyguard but more like a best friend than bodyguard.

"If you smile any harder your cheeks would reach up to yo ears."

"Whatever Tre." I chuckled standing up sliding my phone in my back pocket. "And It's just Deric." I told him walking  past him heading down the staircase.

"That dude from the red carpet thing?" Tre asked from behind me.

"Yep." I nodded opening the door to my moms office shutting the door in Trees face.

I happily jogged toward her sitting cris crossed in the chair in front of her desk. "Tre said you wanted to speak to me?"

"Yeah I just got a call from Tyler Perry and he wants you to be on his show 'For Better or Worse." Ma said excitedly.

"Really?" I smiled.

"Yeah, so we have to fly out to Georgia in a couple weeks." She smiled.

"Okay cool." I nodded pulling my vibrating phone from my back pocket. A smile crept on my face as I saw the text from Deric.

Deric👫😛🙈: " If you not busy you wanna link up?" -5:04pm.

Me : "Yeah, what time?"

Deric👫😝🙈: "In a hour? -5:06pm

Me: "okay I'll be ready."

Deric👫😛🙈: "ight gimmie ya address I'll come swoop you."

Me: "swoop me?"

Deric👫😛🙈 : "pick you up  dang girl you need to get out more lol but I'll be there see you in a few." 5:08pm

Me: oh okay, I'll be ready." I replied giving him my address.

"Zariah are you even listening to me?" Ma asked.

"Sorry what did you say?" I asked as she sighed.

"I said that yo- nothing nevermind your mind not even here right now go do whatever you were doing." She said waving me off.