15.

Trevante

"Bruh, when you gone go back to work?" Chris asked eating a big bowl of fruit loops.

"When yo ass leave my house and get yo own." I said, glancing over at him scanning thru channels.

"Nah, Im for real when?"

"Why Chris?"

"Tired of you being home." Chris said, laying back on the couch placing his feet on the table.

"If you don't get those crusty ass feet off my damn table fck wrong wit you? And the last time I checked I paid all the bills, bought all the groceries in this house I can be here as long as I want to." I said, throwing a pillow at him.

"Yo chill you almost made my drop my cereal, and I did give you some money on groceries so don't act like I haven't did shit."

"Ten dollars Chris? As much as you eat you went way over yo ten dollar limit a long time ago."

"Whatever, what happened Zariah fired you?" Chris chuckled, placing a spoonful of cereal in his mouth.

"Nah, she been trippin lately."

"Word?" Chris smiled, sitting up straight placing both feet on the floor giving me his full attention. "Speak on it my brotha."

I started to tell him what happened when the sound of the doorbell caught both of our attention.

"Damn who is it!" Chris yelled with attitude I gave him a look before standing up walking toward the door.

I made my way to the front unlocking the locks opening the door to see my boy Sean. "Was good bro." I smiled as we dapped.

"Ain't shit, just seeing what y'all fools up to." Sean said following me toward the family room.

"Well before you interrupted us he was bout to tell me why my baby mama trippin." Chris said.

" what Tasha trippin about?" Sean asked.

"Nah not her, Zariah."

"Zariah? Who Tha-  the actress? She the only Zariah I know of ." Sean said.

"Yeah bruh now shut up." Chris said.

"My bad." Sean said placing his hands up in surrender.

"Continue." Chris said.

"I'm not bout to go into every detail, but after we woke up she was avoiding her mama cause Zariah saw they were talking about her all over the Internet about how she was drunk at the party couple days ago and sh-

"Wait hold on! After y'all woke up? yall slept together?" Chris yelled standing to his feet.

"Sit down! We didn't sleep together like that, that's another story for another day."

"Anyway I'm thinking I'm bout to do my job since I had the same clothes on I decided to leave shower and come back.

"When I get back she opened the door thinking I was Deric. I was like you not happy to see me? just playing I guess she was heading to go chill with him since they together or whatever."