12.

"Can they just leave me alone." I sighed as paparazzi surrounded the SUV taking pictures yelling my name.

"Zariah girl your getting more and more offers on roles each day people want you Z they see how good you are, this is what we been waiting for." Ma smiled brightly.

"This is what you been waiting for." I mumbled lowly.

"What you say? Ma asked.

I said "That's cool."  I said Dryly.

"Don't sound so excited Zariah." Ma said giving me the side eye.

"Mhm." I mumbled opening the text from Deric.

Deric😘😉: " Hey baby I see you all over the place you rising up keep your head up don't let nobody bring it down... See you tonight?"

My fingers tapped away on the screen of my phone as it was snatched away from me. I quickly looked up to see my mother sliding my phone in her purse.

"You can text that boy  later you gotta do this show so we can go back home we have a long flight ahead of us." Ma said, getting out of the car heading toward the building.

"Ugh! Let's get this over with." I told Tre as he opened the door to the car, I excited the car to fans screaming and cameras flashing. I stood to take a couple pictures.

"I love you Zariah marry me!" A man yelled running toward me. I jumped back just as Tre came and grabbed the man putting him in some type of lock carrying him away.

"I'm sorry I just  I lov- the man yelled out as he was being taken away.

"Oh my goodness are you okay?" A blonde hair lady asked coming from the building.

"Y-yeah I'm good." I could feel my heart beating quickly in my chest.

I quickly got dressed as someone placed makeup on my face and did something quick to my hair before making  my way onto the stage. I waited until the introduction was finished before walking out onto the stage sitting on the stage next to her.

"Hey Zariah, how you doin!" Her deep-ish voice spoke.

"Hey Wendy, I'm okay a little shaken up I almost got attacked by a fan on my way in but I'm okay."

"Really?" Wendy gasped placing her hand on her chest.

"Yeah on my way in a man yelled out that he loved me and to marry him." I said with a small chuckle.

"Wow, what happened next?"

"Oh my bodyguard took care of the situation." I said pulling my skirt down a little.

"I saw a picture of the two of y'all at that red carpet event he is a handsome piece of chocolate.. How's that going?" She said as the crowed ouuuu-ed."

Looking back behind me on the screen was a picture of Trevante and I with his arm around my waist as we both smiled. I couldn't help but to laugh a little. "What do you mean how's that going?"

"Well I mean he's handsome your beautiful I know it must be some type of chemistry." Wendy asked sipping her cup of tea as the crowd "oooh-ed"

See this why I didn't wanna be on this show cause she messy. "There's nothing going on between the two of us were just friends and he's my bodyguard nothing more nothing less plus I'm dating Deric Washington."

"Deric Washington from  million the movie the both of you were in during the first few years of your career?" Wendy asked.

"Yep!" I smiled.

"I heard he's a " bad boy" She said placing the cup of tea to her lips.

" So you know for a fact that he's a bad boy or you heard??" I asked with a small chuckle. "I mean He's a great guy funny smart and sweet I haven't seen anything that would label him as bad boy."

"Well that's good I hope the best for the two of you, well that's all the time that we have with Zariah." Wendy said before the commercial break.

As the crowd danced to the music I stood up removing the microphone from my shirt.

"I appreciate you coming on the show and I hope I didn't push any buttons on the topic but I don't appreciate the little outburst about your boyfriend either."

"Well Your welcome." I said giving her a fake smile walking off stage.

I slid my shades on as I walked out of the studio toward the SUV. I glanced up at Tre who stood with the door open for me as I got in sliding over to the door as mama and Tre came in after me.

"Zari you didn't have to get smart with her." Ma said as she looked up from her phone.

"Why not? She was about to be messy I know how she is, Deric isn't a bad boy  like she thinks, she doesn't see what I see  she only see the roles that he plays  there movies not real life ma." I told her as the car became silent.

I started to doze off as we drove on i was bout to get in the deep sleep right when  my phone rung. I looked over at ma who handed me my phone as I placed it to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Wasup beautiful?" Deric's deep raspy voice spoke.

"Nothing much just left Wendy Williams show."

"Ain't that a man?" Deric asked.

"What you doing?"

"So you gone ignore my question?" He chuckled. "But I'm not doing anything just laying around the house missing you."

"Aww,I miss you too."

"When you coming home?"

"We're on the way to the plane right now it's gonna take a few hours to get home but I should be home about 5."

"Ight bet, if you not to tired you wanna hit the club wit me tonight? Chris having something up there."

"Baby you know clubs aren't my thing can I just come over and we can  chill?"

I rolled my eyes at him sucking his teeth. "You can stay home and chill when you get old, didn't you just tell me you wanted to live a little and do more fun stuff?
Now's your chance Z come with me and have fun. Plus I wanna show everybody my girl."

"Ight fine Deric I'll be there."

"Ight coo." He said excitedly "I'll text you the address and time I'll see you later beautiful." He said before hanging up. I exhaled deeply placing my phone in my purse I looked up to see Tre and mama both looking staring at me.

"What?"

"So you going to clubs now?" Ma asked.

"I'm only going cause Deric wants me to go some guy name Chris, a friend of his  is having a party  he wants to go." I shrugged.

"Mmm. Zariah  I don't like that boy it's just something about him I can't quit put my finger on it yet."

"Ma, would you stop saying that  you only met him once."

"It only takes one time to get vibes from a person and I don't like his vibe trust me Zariah. I know more than what you may think. And Trevante WILL be going with you I notice how much you be leaving him out he's here for a reason he's your bodyguard Zariah let him Guard you." She said glancing from me to Tre who had be unusually quiet the whole ride.

"Okay." I shrugged as we walked onto my private plane.

Its heading toward the intresting parts gotta lead up to it keep reading I will get there Lol.

A/n : Million is a made up movie I just quickly thought of.