21.

"Tre!"

"Treeee!"

"Trevante!" I yelled, standing in front of the couch he laid across asleep.

"Hm?" He replied with his eyes closed.

"Wake up."

"Im not sleep."

"Your eyes are closed."

"Im not sleep im just resting my eyes."   I rolled my eyes with a smirk spreading across my lips.

"Wasup?" He asked.

"Im bored." I said folding my arms across my chest.

"Well what do you want to do?" He yawned, sitting up on the couch.

"I dont know." I shrugged looking down at him.

"So you complain that you're bored and that you wanna do something.  But you dont know what you want to do?" He chuckled.

"Yep sounds about right." I smiled.

He shook his head looking at me. "What am I going to do with you." He chuckled, standing to his feet.

"I dont know but whatever it is i hope its entertaining tho."

"Well let me use the bathroom real quick then we'll talk about it. In the mean time you think about what you wanna do." He said before disappearing down the hallway.

I sat on the couch looking at the Tv when i heard his phone vibrate on the seat next to me. I tried to keep my eyes focused on the tv but the repeated vibrations grabbed my attention.

I moved over a little toward his phone to see he had three  new text messages from a Tabitha. I rolled my eyes at the lasted text that just came thru saying it was a picture message.

I looked up to him looking at me scarring me. "Who texted me?"

"I-I don't know I was just looking at the time."

So you couldnt look at the clock that was right in front of you?" He chuckled looking over at the clock that was on the wall in front of me.

"Um I figured out what i want to." I told him as he unlocked his phone reading the text.

I looked at him as a smile spread across his face and dropped as he sucked on his bottom lip.

"Can you teach me how to cook?"

"Yeah." He smiled locking his phone.

I followed behind him as we made our way into the kitchen. "Ight, so lesson 101 : how to fry chicken. You cant go wrong wit chicken."

"First thing first wash ya hands then we gone wash the chicken just rinse it then season and flour and fry not hard." He said as if he was really teaching a class.

He placed his phone on the table as soon as it vibrated he smirked at his phone as his fingers quickly tapped the screen.

"Girlfriend?"

He looked up  from his phone and shook his head locking it placing it back on the table. "Nah, just a friend."

"Oh." I slowly nodded twisting my lips to the side.

I stood next to him as he placed the chicken in the sink while the water ran over it as he turned the chicken back and forth.

"Okay Google play 90s R&B." Tre said loudly as his Google home played Donell Jones U know whats up.

"Look in the cabinet up there for the oil and seasonings please." He pointed toward the cabinet next to where i stood.

I opened the cabinet to see the seasoning and oil was above my reach. "Can you get it? I'm not tall like you."