Shanaya: WHAT THE HELL.!!! Whatever you are doing in there stop it this moment.! As per my job I cannot let you harm yourself.!!
Get your stupid self out of your room this very second or I will break it open the very next second.!

(I am loosing my temper.!!! THAT IS NOT GOOD FOR ANYONE AROUND ME.!!!! )

Shanaya: I am going to count till 5.! If you don't open this goddamn door.!!! You won't like the results.!!!!
1......
2.......
3........
4........

(That's it.!!! I gestured both Manav and Sr. Oberoi to move Aside.! I moved back 5-6 steps and with full force ran towards the door and kicked it off.!!! Obviously it broke.!!!!!! I was going to enter his one big messy room when all of a sudden I saw a flying vase coming towards our side.! Cz Manav and Sr. Oberoi were standing with me.!!!! I caught the vase on time.!! What the actual hell man.!! He could have hurt them.!!!! )

Shanaya: HEY FREAK.!! What the hell? Your stupidity could have hurt them.!!! What the hell do you think you were doing????

(I could see change in expression on his face for few moments but anger again took over it.!! He rushed towards us, hold me by my arm and asked both of the guys to leave.!!! Damn his grip is tight.!  I am trying to free myself but...... I CAN'T.!!!! How.???? Manav and Sr. Oberoi left.!)

Shanaya: The hell.!!!! Just leave me .! We need to talk .! I have got some ideas of what can we do next..!!!!

(Instead of leaving me he hold another arm of mine.... Damn his grip is tight.! Shit.! I can't free myself.!! He then started to walk towards the wall to our left along with literally pushing me towards it.!!! What is wrong with him.??? My back hit the wall with a thud and he pressed himself over me.!! I tried to free myself with all my power but can't.! His gaze..!!! What is it.?? I am looking currently at his eyes and trying to keep an eye contact with him.!! Why.!? Why.! I know exactly what to do.? One kick and he won't be able to stand up for at least 2 day.! Why can't I do it.??  What is this intensity in his look..!! Why do I feel like I did something wrong.!! Wait what.?? What am I thinking.??? I tried to free myself again and in that process I forgot that he was actually very close to me.!!! I looked up and we are inches away.!! Shit.! I can't move.! One wrong move.! And a kiss.!! Which is not going to happen.!! I just turned my face and looked other way.!! I could feel his breath on my right ear.! And I felt something in my stomach.! The hell.????? Damn this stupid hormones.!!!! Calm down Shanaya.! It's just this heat of the moment.! He spoke breaking my thought process..!)

Aditya: Look at me Shanaya.!!!

( Damn it.!! Okay.... okay..... you are The Shanaya Shekhawat.!! Get your sassy self out and push this girly side aside...... I turned towards him and maintained the eye contact.!)

Shanaya: What. Is. It.??? Just leave me at once.! We don't have time for all this. Do you get it? I will get a text from my informer soon and will get to know everything.! Who was he, whom did he work for.!!! Also we have to work on you.!! You just rediscovered yourself today.!! Now we have to brush up those skills.!!!! You know it will be so......

(he suddenly covered my mouth with his hand making me go quite.!!! What.????)

Aditya: Work work work work.!!!! That's all you think of.?????? You don't have any emotions.???? You have no idea about human nature.!! Do you.???

(He removed his hand to let me speak... hmm.... well.... )

Shanaya: Emotions...... No time for that
Human....... Hmmm Not much
Nature........ Not my zone.!!!!!

(He left me with a jerk..! Thank goodness.! Damn it hurts now.!!! I looked at him and he was looking furious... .! Did I say something wrong.?)

Aditya: You ..... you are such a jerk.!!!!