He laughed and brought my head out of his chest.
"Or what will you do little girl? If I remember, you were the one begging and whimpering for me to let you cum."

I blushed even harder and wiggled in his grip.
"I-if I remember, y-you were the o-one encouraging m-me to continue s-so y-you could uh c-c-cum too."

His eyes widened and his mouth dropped in surprise. He was caught off guard and that gave me a chance to get out his arms. I ran over to the bed and bent over it to grab the joggers.

I felt a presence behind me and soon Carlos' body was pressed up against my bum. He bent over so his chest was directly against my back. He moved the hair from my left side of my face to my right side. He leaned into my ear.

"Don't try being a cocky little girl because I can pleasure you so much and then ,just when you feel like you're about to orgasm, I'll stop Every time you feel like that I'll stop until you're begging me to let you cum. And even then I prolong it so much it'll be almost painful. Do you understand little girl?"

He pressed my head on the bed so my bum was poking out and my back was arched. My head was pushed directly into the mattress. He was pressed up right against me that I could feel every dent and every muscle on his chest.

"I said. Do you understand little girl?"
He pressed me in harder and pushed himself against me further.

"Yes."
I whispered into his duvet.

"Yes, what. What's my name baby?"
His hand started playing with the straps of my underwear. It was starting to distract me from how hot I was getting.

"Carlos?"
I questioned.

"Wrong answer."
His hand travelled under the shirt I was currently only wearing until it was right above my breast. I could feel the heat radiating of it. He lowered his hand and began to circle my bud and then pinch it.

"Daddy."
I squealed out in surprise. I wasn't expecting him to do that.

His hand disappeared and he moved his hand from my head and let me get up off the bed. I stood up with both hand grasping the joggers. He turned me around and brought the back of his hand to my still sensitive cheek.
"Good girl. Now how about you go do what you got to do while daddy cleans up in here."

I quickly ran into the bathroom. I heard Carlos laugh behind me and start moving around the door. I closed the door this time and pulled the joggers over my legs.

I wasn't really able to admire it last time I was in here. His storage cabinets were made out of a dark mahogany wood. To the corner, was a large shower that could fit 5 people. To the other corner, was a massive bathtub that could fit a cow. Mine wasn't even that big and I loved baths. I guess he needs a bigger one because he's bigger. The walls were a dark red like his room. He had a black-tiled floor.

I did my business and I up to the sink, turned the tap on and washed my face. I searched through the draws to find a toothbrush. I found one and began to brush my teeth. I avoided the mirror as much as possible after the little episode I had earlier. I still can't believe Carlos had to witness that.

I spat the toothpaste out and washed my mouth out with water. When I was gargling it, I saw a glimpse of the mirror. What surprised me were the dark marks covering my necks. They were all over. All different shapes and sizes.