Chapter 2: whats happening?

Before I start chapter 2, I couldn't think of a scene to use for them to show up so, I got the scene idea from (insert username here).
Fanarts used in this story are not mine❗️creds to all artists❗️(I found this on google so idk who it belongs to, if it belongs to you and you would like me to take it down, I will)
Characters and the show naruto belong to Masashi Kishimoto, and attack on titan belongs to Hajime Isayama. The plot belongs to me.
Enjoy 😁👋🏽
—————————————
Hinata's POV
Black, all I see is black. Am I dead? Is this how I die? No, my heads hurting like crazy. I shouldn't feel pain if I'm dead. Yelling, I hear yelling. Who's yelling and why?

"Cadets Eren Jaeger, Mikasa Ackerman, Armin Arlet, and the 4 on the ground. You have committed an act of treason" said the yelling man.

Who committed an act of treason? Eren, Mikasa, Armin? Who are the 4 on the ground? Am I included , what's going on? Come in Hinata, open your damn eyes. After forcing my eyes open, I grab my pounding head and pinch it to try and relieve some of the pain. Who are all these people and why do they have swords and other weird weapons pointed at us? (The weird weapons are cannons but the 4 don't know that yet) I slowly lift myself up and look around. I spot 3 teenagers besides us, a few feet away. A boy with shoulder length blond hair with his unconscious friend in his hands. A girl with shoulder length black hair standing in front of them. Is she protecting them?

"Don't make any sudden movements I won't hesitate to shoot any of you! Human or titan." Said the yelling man once again.

What? Shoot? Why, we didn't do anything wrong. And titans? What the hell are titans? I slowly turn to look back at the teenagers, they look maybe 1 or 2 years younger than us. The girl had her two swords out. The blond boy stares at me with confusion in his eyes, and then back to the yelling man, as he started yelling again, of course.

"Who are you? Are you titans too?" He said pointing towards me.

Guys? I turn around in confusion and spot naruto, Sakura and sasuke on the ground. Unconscious?! Why are they unconscious?! Last I remember, we were saying our goodbyes outside Ichiraku's and then a heard a boom and everything went black. Why was I first to wake up? I quickly move my hands and body forwards to tend to my friends but was cut off by the same annoying yelling man.

"Stop moving! I won't hesitate to shoot!"

I immediately stop moving. What the hell? I don't sense any chakra coming from any of them. They could be suppressing their chakra.

I activate my Byakugan while still faced away from them. What the hell? I don't see any chakra or chakra points. Even non-Shinobi have little chakra. They should be dead with no chakra. What's going on here? They themselves aren't really a threat to us with no chakra but those weird weapons, I have no clue what they are and do. So I just stopped moving not wanting any of my friends to get hurt. I hear groaning and see naruto waking up.

"Hinata? What's happening?" Asked naruto while slowly getting up and looking around.

Sakura and sasuke wake up with the same question.

"I don't know, I'm just as confused as you guys. Try not to move too much." I answer.

Naruto's POV
The 4 of us had already woken up. Hinata told us they had no chakra at all, but not knowing what those weird weapons do we sat there, not moving so we didn't make them think we were attacking. The unconscious kid started walking up.