FINAL CHAPTER

A/N: Honestly don't think I'm going to be able to fully complete this story as I have no idea what would happen between part 7 and this one. Thought I'd upload the end to this story just so y'all can know what ends up happening. 

For context: Luka and Blade get into one of those really cute relationships and Blade isn's mean anymore and Luka's friends are also friends with him

TW: torture, murder, NSFW content (please don't try this at home I beg you)

----------------------------------

Luka followed Blade to his room, excited for what was to follow. Even though they had fucked multiple times already, there was something different this time. Blade seemed more charged, excited, and fired up. Blade opened the thick metal door with his key and dragged Luka inside. The small cell was neater than usual, Blade's porn magazines stacked neatly next to his bed, clothes folded over the plastic desk chair, and the signature knife lay polished on the nightstand next to a smaller Karambit knife. Blade pushed Luka against the solid concrete wall, locking the boy in place with his arms as the two passionately kissed. Luka could feel Blade's large, hard cock against his thigh as he rubbed himself against the psycho.

"Please Blade." Luka moaned out, wanting to feel the monster inside of himself.

"It's daddy." Blade said as he captured Luka in another rage of passion, their tongues battling for dominance.

"Please daddy." Luka groaned as Blade slipped his leg between Luka's leg to provide more friction. Blade lifted the boy up and threw him onto the small bed, climbing on top of him as he undressed Luka. Luka's hands worked feverishly to undo Blade's school shirt, failing as his hands shook with excitement. Blade sat up and ripped his own shirt off - as he realised Luka's struggle - before diving down to Luka's neck, sucking large hickeys into the pale flesh. Luka moaned loudly as Blade abused his skin. He felt calloused hands on his sensitive nipples, arching his body into the pleasure.

"Very needy bunny." Blade whispered seductively into Luka's ear as he grabbed some rope from under his bed, "hands up." Luka obliged, Blade expertly tying his hands to the bedframe.

"Just fuck me, please daddy. I want you."

"You prepped?" Luka loved how Blade cared about his wellbeing when he could easily just thrust in with no lube to hurt Luka.

"Yes." Luka moaned into Blade's mouth. He felt the head of the beast against his entrance, pushing into the sensitive flesh as Blade slowly edged inside Luka. Moaning loudly, Luka pushed himself onto Blade's cock, taking him deeper.

"Good baby." Blade went back to attacking Luka's nipples, only this time with his mouth. He timed the licks of the sensitive nib with his thrusts, increasing the pleasure for Luka.

"I've always wanted to try this." Blade said.

"What is it?" Luka managed to say as Blade thrust harder. The taller boy grabbed the Karambit knife off his nightstand and slashed the papery skin of Luka's neck as he thrust inside of the smaller boy, excited by the stream of scarlet spurting out of the incision. Luka tried to speak but blood was in his mouth so he could only gurgle, red bubbles forming as he tried to breathe.

"There's a good boy, staying nice and quiet for daddy I see. You don't want to die slower, do you?" As Blade spoke, his eyes seemed to sparkle with anticipation and the psychotic glint had come back. Blade grabbed a towel from his bedside drawer, slowing Luka's rate of blood loss but not fully stopping the liquid from escaping his body.

"Please stop." Luka managed to gargle out as Blade pumped harder, nearing his end point but stopped himself. Blade wanted to wait until Luka had died before he released. Even though Luka was slowly dying, his body still reacted to everything Blade done. The boy's hard, untouched cock lay against his stomach, pre-cum leaking out and bouncing as Blade sunk his own cock into him.

"Cum for me baby like a good little boy." Luka's body betrayed him as he tried not to react. He wanted to run away, hide in the woods, never to see the psycho above him again. Yet, the more he tried not to follow Blade's order, the stronger the urge to cum became. Luka hated himself as thick white ropes of cum spurted from his tip, the euphoria overtaking him as he fell into unconsciousness. He didn't feel Blade take the towel off his neck, nor the sheer volume of blood running onto the sheet beneath him, soaking the fabric. Blade thrust into the small boy harder and faster knowing it wouldn't be much longer until Luka died. When the crimson river slowed to a trickle Blade came violently into Luka's dead body. The psychopath pulled himself out, watching as his cum ran back out of the boy and mixed with the blood.

"Didn't Hawk tell you not to mess with me? I hope you've learnt your lesson." Blade spoke to the body as he walked out of his room, heading to find his next victim.