Mike smirked moving his fingers faster with no warning. Derek's eyes rolled back at the speed sending shivers down his spine. "Uh uh ahh!" Derek moaned aloud arching his back feeling his toes curl.

Feeling that tingle for the second time tonight Derek's mouth widened but nothing came out. "M-mike I-I gotta cum" the younger said and Mike pulled his fingers out making D whimper.

Getting up for a second Mike took off his clothes and Derek watched hungrily making Mike Chuckle climbing back on top of Derek.

Derek was took out of trance when suddenly he felt anoyed because Mike was taking for ever to fuck him.

"Mike come on stop fucking pla- ack!" He was cut off by Mike grabbing his neck. Slowly kissing Derek he pulled away not with a smile but with a glare "don't rush me" tingles went threw Derek's body at his tone.

Any other time he would have kept quiet but since these hormones he had for some reason he felt bold. Looking Mike in the eyes he (Derek) pulled Mike down and kissed him rubbing a hand threw his hair then his back.. "I said stop Fucking playing with me and put your dick in me NEOW" D demanded in the kiss before pulling away.

He smirked and Mike Chuckled at the action before flipping Derek on all fours seeing a deep arch being formed once he did so.

"Oh so you ready" Derek turned his head and flashed a innocent smile. "I guess so daddy" Mike groaned at the name before nodding. Pushing in with no warning Derek moaned at the feeling.

Mike stopped closing his eyes for a second collecting his self before continuing with the process.

Derek Moaned loudly feeling Mike push against that spot once again. Mike knew because of the way Derek clenched around him so he positioned his self to hit that spot Everytime abusing it.

They both groaned and moaned at the pleasure. "Baby you so tight" Mike groaned making Derek moan from just the sound of his voice. "D-daddyyyyy yesss!" The younger screamed throwing it back on Mike's dick making the elder bite his lip. Pulling Derek by his hair to kiss him so his Derek's back was against Mike's chest.

Kissing the elder roughly Mike Moaned as Derek clenched around him. Flipping the two over Mike started pounding into Derek viciously. Derek was seeing black dots right now as his Eye's rolled back maybe almost getting stuck.

Soon light brown eyes found the Chocolate ones staring at him already. The spark when they made contact made Mike slow down. His movement made Derek's moans into pants.

Grabbing Mike's arm slightly throwing his head back Mike hit that spot again. Kissing Derek's exposed neck the younger squiled wrapping his legs around Mike's waist as he slowly thrusted in and out of Derek.

Mike gripped Derek's neck and his eyes were black well one was and the other brown. Mike had a feeling it was both Derek and D well it kind of was this whole time. Kissing Derek/D's lips Mike sucked there lip Making the both of them groan.

Derek pulled Mike down kissing his shoulder leaving hickeys there to his neck. D flipped them both over laying his hands on Mikes chest. Mike knew D always liked control so he didn't mind him topping.

Since Derek was still inside D just started bouncing up and down. Slowly moaning as Mike tip touched around his walls. Mike bit his lip slapping D's ass earnings a whimper from him so he repeated the action over and over until there was a red hand print left.

Mike felt that pit in his stomach and the slow pace D was going made it worse. The way his toes curled and his eyes rolled back D could tell and smirked letting Derek come back out with a kiss.

Derek once again flipped them over so Mike was back on top. Mike then started to pound back into Derek at a face pace the both of them moaning.

After a couple more thrust Derek came hard on his chest and a little on Mike's stomach. Mike wasn't done tho he continued thrusting hard into Derek. "M-mike slow down Y-you can h-hurt the baby" That made Mike slow down a little.

"In or out" Mike groaned kissing Derek. "in" he moaned biting Mike's lip. Derek clenched around Mike and that was the last straw before Mike came inside Derek hard.

Mike's eyes rolled back as he filled Derek up once again sending a shiver down Derek's spine. Once Mike was done cumming completely he pulled out laying beside Derek.

Derek felt the cum ooz out of him smiling to his self

The two Chuckled for a second before laughing looking at one another. "I can't wait to have this baby" Derek mumbled and Mike nodded. "Me too wifey" Derek blushed at the name cuddling info Mike under the cover.

Mike wrapped his arms rubbing Derek's thigh that rested across his waist. Derek Looked up at Mike smilling putting the ring in his face. "Thank you for tonight Mikey I appreciate you a lot and thank you for being a real one unlike me" He sighed looking down but Mike shook his head.

"Don't do that yeah you made mistakes but like I said you learned from them your human it's going to happen. Derek I love you I love you alot and I put that on my soul" He spoke kissing Derek's lips.

Derek knew Mike deserved so much more then what he could give but all Mike wanted was Derek he was deeply in love with the Younger and Derek knew that but his other personality that Mike didn't know about wouldn't let him believe that.

"Ok Mikey" Derek mumbled closing his eyes as Mike followed suit. Eventually sleep took over the both of them.

------

I rewrote this like 4 or 5 times but it's finnaly here and I hope you all enjoyed 😌

Ok I'm tired now so gn lovelys 😘

Dagger dick out😗