"You don't want Mina to be sulking there,right?" Nayeon asked

"I---"

"It'll be--"

"Will you guys stop cutting me out??I'm trying to tell you all that I am going but you all keep on---

"Yeah!that's great chaeng!" Dahyun yelled

"Awesome!" Jeongyeon screamed

"I'm excited!" Sana squealed

Soon Dahyun and the crackheads start yelling like a little kid who just got a permission to eat extra ice cream from their mom.Crackheads on cracks.

"Aish,these dorks" I whispered

"I'm glad you'll joined us" Mina said while leaning her head on my shoulders

"Of course.I don't wanna leave you out there sulking babe" I said while caressing her her arms

"I know you won't" Mina said before pecking a kiss on my cheeks and joined the others ahead

"I know you won't" Tzuyu said imitating Mina a while ago while rolling her eyes

"Oh c'mmon Yoda,top it" I said rolling my eyes as well

"As you wish little dwarf" Tzuyu chuckled

What the--Little dwarf? Really??Aish.This  giant was really savage sometimes.I mean,most of the times.

---

"We're here!" Jihyo happily screamed grabbing everyone's attention.Well,she's not really screaming, it's just her usual self talking as what she calls it.

I looked at the window outside.The minibus,our personal service as what Nayeon named it, has just entered a big gate.Not long enough,our ride stopped.
Everyone start grabbing their luggages and stuffs along with their girlfriends.

I looked at the penguin beside me who's still leaning on my shoulders,sleeping.The sight of a sleeping Mina was really one of my favorite thing.She was so gorgeous and beautiful.Her long eyelashes goes pretty well with her pointed nose and thin lips that I adore while those little moles on her face that gives additional contrasts to her smooth silky white face. She's indeed an angel,my angel.

"Easy there cub,she might melt" Jeongyeon teases

I chuckled at her and gently tried waking the angel beside me.I poked her squishy cheeks at a time gaining no reaction from the latter.I pat her shoulders and gently caressed them hoping to get even a tiny reaction from her.I repeat again and again. And again.No reaction.I chuckled.She really love sleeping.

"Hey babe,wake up.We're here.." I whispered tapping her cheeks gently but still got no reaction.

"Want me to wake her up for you?" Momo who happened to popped out of nowhere suddenly suggested

I'm about to resist the idea knowing how can she be dumb sometimes but she suddenly screamed on top of her lungs startling the angel beside me.

"Yah,Mina! Sanake was flirting with Chaeyoung!"

"Sana!" my girlfriend yelled the chipmunk's name and stood all of a sudden with a pout on her lips and a frown on her face looking for the innocent snake around.

"Goodmorning sleeping beauty" Momo chuckled before leaving the mad penguin

"Momo!" Mina glared at the jokbal maniac as soon as she realized she was pranked by her own friend