Fifteen

---chaeyoung---

I was slowly limping making my way out of the gym not minding the pain from my ankle and the oozing blood from the wound on the edge side of my eyes.My heart was shattered to pieces as the scene of Mina beside Bambam was playing on my mind.It's the same thing as what happened back then. Somi choosing Bambam over me,now Mina choosing Bambam over me.I locked myself inside the girl's locker as my thoughts sent me back to the past..

*Flashbacks*
(Third person)

Chaeyoung and Somi became friends when Somi became the exchange student from America.Somi doesn't like to get along from the other students at first but everything had changed when Chaeyoung approached her. They became close friends along with Tzuyu and Dahyun.Chaeyoung and Somi developed a special feelings with each other.Soon the both of them started dating.They were always there for each others and the both of them became the best ideal couple back then.

Everything was good not until Bambam, Chaeyoung's cousin entered in the picture. Bambam being the spoiled kid he was gets everything he wanted.He was into Somi that time that he didn't even mind Chaeyoung's feelings at all instead,He told His uncle (chaeyoung's dad)some lies and nonsense stuffs to break Somi and Chaeyoung.His uncle told Chaeyoung to break up with Somi or else He'll ruined Somi's family reputation in the business industry.Chaeyoung confronted Bambam and asked the latter to leave Somi and her alone but they ended up having a basketball deal.The deal was the same thing. Bambam would leave Somi and Chaeyoung alone if the latter won against him but if not, Somi's gonna be Bambam's.

Chaeyoung won the game but Bambam already treathened Somi about her family's business just before the game started. Obviously, Somi ended up chosing Bambam over Chaeyoung because she didn't had any choice back then. Bambam happily played and hurt Somi physically and emotionally back then. Somi ended up being traumatized and was sent back home to America making Chaeyoung so mad and beat Bambam.

Chaeyoung and Bambam's family suffered in chaos.Bambam being their relatives favorite ended up taking his side.Chaeyoung was beaten by her own father to death back then and made her quit all the activities and stuffs she loves including basketball and painting.
To save herself from experiencing the same wrath from her father,Chaeyoung drowned herself to her studies and ignore all the things she used to love.She also start avoiding her cousin Bambam and start ignoring everyone except Tzuyu and Dahyun.

---

I sighed..
Now the history seemed to repeat itself. But this time,it was Mina not Somi.Out of frustrations,I punched the wall beside me again and again until my fists became numb.I fixed my stuffs and leave the locker not even minding to change clothes.

I was walking out of the University still limping when I felt two girls grabbed my hands and placed it on their shoulders. I smiled knowing it was none other than my bestfriends,Dahyun and Tzuyu.They helped me and assisted me while walking without hearing anything from them.They must be pondering whether to talk everything out or let it pass for now.As expected,Dahyun the cheerful one among of us choose the first one.

"Arg!That cousin of yours was really a pain in the ass!He even cheated at you!" Dahyun huffed,

"Yeah and I know he wasn't really unconcious back there,He's just acting his ass out to get Mina's attention"Tzuyu added,

"Wait,You know that he cheated?" I questioned

"Of course we do,It was even more obvious seeing your sprained ankles and a wound on your eyes"Dahyun torted annoyingly

"Not to mention he was perfectly fine with no scratch at all.."Tzuyu said rolling her eyes

"But Mina and the others looked so oblivious" I chuckled sadly