Seventeen

---chaeyoung---

Months passed by so fast and I was never been happier until Mina came into my life. We've been officially dating for almost two months.My friends were happy for the both of us.Everything was going smoothly.No signs of Bambam at all.Maybe he got tired playing the villain after all.

SAS Program started last week. Nayeon, Jongyeon,Jihyo,Mina and me decided to hanged together after SAS program every Saturday.We usually go somewhere eating out or going places we've all agreed to. Dahmo couple and Satzu couple often joined us when they can.

Everyone was so happy especially me having Mina beside me.We've been so inseparable since we've been started dating and has been doing everything together from simply doing our school homeworks to spending the rest of the days together.One of the best thing was her parents doesn't even mind Mina dating me,a girl to be specific.They doesn't mind as long as their daughter was happy. My mom also knows about us and was happy either but I remember my dad was so against the idea of me dating Somi back then so I decided to keep it from him.

---

It was saturday today and after we hanged out with our friends,Mina and I went straight to her ballet class.This has been our weekend routines lately,going to Saturday SAS Program classes, hanging out with our friends,going straight to her ballet classes and spending the rest of the weekends together afterwards.I  was currently concentrating on taking videos of my favorite person,Mina.She was dancing gracefully wearing her ballet outfit.Mina was having her ballet classes and as usual,I'm with her,watching her proudly not even taking my eyes off from her.

Watching her dance has been my favorite thing lately.Seeing her move and dance so gracefully along with the melody makes me fall for her even more.Her elegance and agile movements make me want to do nothing but to watch her with an awe.She looked like a graceful elegant black swan because she always wear black ballet outfits.
My elegant black swan.

As soon as her ballet class was done,we went to her favorite coffee shop within the vicinity to grab her favorite latte and spend the rest of the day in the nearby park. We were just silently walking around the park sharing lovely glances and smiles together and sipping on our coffees while comfortably holding each other's hands.This is the kind of weekend I am always looking forward to and would surely never exchange this for anything.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Mina asked,

I just smiled and leaned closer to her before pecking a soft kiss on her cheeks.

"Hey,what's that for?" she asked confusedly

"No reason at all,just wanna kiss my lovely penguin slash elegant black swan" I teased,

"You surely do have a lot of sweet bones in your little body,my tiger cub" she teased back

I chuckled and led her to a bench to sit. I stand in front of her taking deep breathes  gaining all my courage and confidence. She looked at me wondering what I am up to  when suddenly I began singing..

🎶ohh yeah,ohh yeah..
Yeah..mmm,mmm,mmm yeah..
When the day is said and done
and in the middle of the night and you're
fast asleep, my love.
Stay awake looking at your beauty
Telling myself I'm the luckiest man alive.

Cause so many times I was certain you was
gonna walk out of my life (life)
Why you take such a hold of me girl
When I'm still trying to get my act right.

What is the reason, when you really could
have any man you want
I don't see what I have to offer
I should've been a season, guess you could
see I had potential
Do you know you're my miracle?