My weakness was when he wore it in his bun, he looked so sexy with his hair pushed back and tied up. Then again, he also looked sexy when it was down in lose curls, wet and straight, messy and a jumbled mess, and when it looked like it hadn't been washed in a week.

My boyfriend was just sexy in general, even when he wasn't trying to be, he was effortlessly flawless. Sometimes I felt disgusting next to him, but he always assured me I looked beautiful, no make-up, messy hair, sweat pants and all.

I felt so nauseas, but I didn't want to move him. The more his head dug into me though, the more I felt my dinner from last night coming back up.

I hated this feeling, I hated being sick every morning, this was the biggest downside to the pregnancy, but besides my boobs growing, and my bloating, it was really the only thing that reminded me each day that I did have a little human growing inside me.

I tried to put off my inevitable vomiting session for as long as I could, but when Harry started waking from him slumber, and he started moving around on top of me, I couldn't put it off any longer.

It was impossible to wriggle out of his grip, his arms were too tight, and when I felt him tense, I knew he was awake and just trying to keep me in place.

"Harry let me go," I tried to push him off.

"No," he groaned, sticking to his stubborn ways and keeping me under him.

"I'm gonna be sick, get off!" I continued to wriggle out of his grip as he finally let me go, and I ran to the bathroom barely making it.

The tiles were freezing under my knees, and I cursed myself for not putting pants on before I went to sleep. I knew my morning routine by now, so I should have been smarter.

"Here babe, lift your knees for tick, the tiles are bloody freezing!" I lifted myself and Harry placed a pillow under me, then tied my hair back to keep it out of my face.

Whenever he was with me in the mornings, he stayed by my side until I was finished. I would tell him every time he didn't have to be here, but he insisted he wanted to be. He'd rub down on my back until I was finished, then he'd make me a cup of ginger tea while I brushed my teeth.

I hated the taste of ginger, I dreaded that drink every morning, probably even more than I dreaded the sickness itself, but Harry insisted it would help, and of course he was right. It always settled my stomach, and I wasn't sick for the rest of the day.

I met Harry back in the bedroom where he was finishing making the tea, and I just decided to get dressed and start this day early.

"Why are you already getting dressed? We don't have to be at the airport until noon..." He asked me confused, I think he just assumed we'd stay in bed all morning.

"You're getting dressed too, and I'm calling Paul to organise a meeting for us and your team before I leave," I turned away from him, because I knew he'd be frowning.

"Why?"

"Because we're telling them I'm pregnant," I said calmly, closing my eyes and waiting for the fight to begin.

"You're joking...no! You made me tell the band, don't make me tell the team too! Jen they're going to try and control everything, I'm under contract, I can't exactly refuse what they tell me to do! They'll sue my arse!" He ran over to me and tried to plead with me.

"Harry you can't keep leaving the tour with no explanation!"

"Paul knows why I have to leave, he's the tour manager so the most important person knows, can't we leave it at that?"