Chapter 73

Jen's POV

"We are so late Harry," I started stressing when I saw the class start time approaching.

"We're almost there and we still have five minutes, these classes never run on time it's fine. If you hadn't of been wide awake watching Grey's Anatomy until all hours of the morning, you could have been up earlier," he teased me in an 'I told you so' way.

"Stop!" I warned him, earning a small snicker from him.

"We're here! I swear we're in the city more than we're actually in the suburbs. Why did we move so soon again?" He questioned.

"It was your idea..."

"Still a smart one considering we have these two living with us, could you imagine us all in that apartment together twenty four seven?" He laughed at the idea.

"Ay, pipe down Styles, you love having me around," Angus squeezed his shoulders, and followed Sam out of the car.

"Do you really think it's a good idea to have those two in the class? They're kind of, I don't know...pests," Harry pointed out, as we watched them play fight outside the building we were about to walk into.

"They'll behave, I hope. I'm just happy to see him smiling, he seems happy now. I wish your sister would wake up and realise she's making a mistake," I shook my head at her behaviour.

She handled this all wrong, I didn't understand how you could completely push away the love of your life, after you've both suffered the same loss. Her silence towards him angered me, but he seemed to have finally just accepted this is how things were now.

Their marriage seemed to just be a certificate now, nothing more than another signed legal document. It made me sad to see their love slowly fade, but I still had the small glimmer of hope she would take him back.

"I've tried talking to her about it again, she won't listen Jen. She won't even talk about him at all, I say his name she cuts me off. She won't even talk to mum about it. They'll have to see each other eventually, our baby will be part of both their lives."

We watched Sam and Angus for a few more seconds before I realised the time, and jumped out the car as fast as I could or we really would be late.

"Come on," I rushed everyone inside. The only spots left were a table in the front row, and the table behind us, so Harry and I took the front, and Sam and Angus sat behind.

The table was set up with blankets, nappies, fake babies, and other bits and pieces to use on them. I guess we were going to learn a lot of hands of things today, which was good considering I'd never changed a nappy in my life.

The class began with a small introduction video of what we would learn today, the first being the labour and how to prepare for it.

We learnt about the birth plan and how to write one up, and how to implement it during the birth of the baby. I knew Harry would need to learn that more than I would, since I would be in that much pain I couldn't even think straight.

Next we watched an actual labour video, and what happens during a natural birth. The whole thing was really comforting, and Harry's face throughout it was priceless.

His eyes were bulging, and he was squeezing my hand on impulse as we watched the husband of the woman squeezing her hand for support.

It looked horrible, and extremely painful. I was scared for this, I had a low pain tolerance as it was, I didn't know how I was going to get through this.

I heard Angus and Sam making noises behind me, annoying me and making me want to ask them to leave the class. Neither of them were going to be in the room at any point during my labour, the only person I wanted was Harry, and possibly my mum.