Chapter 24

Harry's POV

I had slept through the entire night without waking up once. Jen was in my arms how I remembered falling asleep to, and I couldn't be happier with how life was going for me right now.

Seeing her bump yesterday, or her bloating whatever she wanted to call it, her stomach looked different regardless, gave me a feeling like I'd never felt before. It was happiness, mixed with love, mixed with nerves, mixed with shock all in one. I supposed the whole pregnancy thing didn't exactly hit me until I saw that he or she was actually starting to grow now and cause changes to her body.

It still didn't feel real, I guess it wouldn't sink in fully until I saw the baby with my own eyes or heard its heart beat for the first time. That day was approaching soon and I was anxious. I couldn't wait to tell my mum of all people though.

I'll admit it is a little nerve racking telling your mum you're going to be a father at twenty one, but she knew how much I loved Jen, so I think she'll be happy for us. As for Gemma, who knows how she'll feel. She is so up and down about everything, she could be happy for us, or she could list every possible con of bringing a child into the world at our age.

I couldn't over think it, because I knew it would drive me crazy coming up with every possible outcome in my head. Jen had the day off today, so we would have to discuss how we were going to tell my family and when, when she woke up.

I missed waking her up, although I enjoyed watching her sleep, I didn't have much time with her with this tour schedule, so I wanted her up when I was up.

"Jen," I poked her cheek and she didn't budge. "Jen Jen Jen," I started poking various parts of her body until she groaned in annoyance at me.

"I didn't miss that!" She said, her eyes still closed.

"Open them!"

"No!"

"Open them!" I leant down and placed a kiss on her lips, and I felt her smile against me.

"You are so annoying!" She finally looked up at me and I chuckled. These were the moments I missed most while we were apart, the small things where I would do something to annoy her and she would tell me off for it.

"We have a big day, we have to talk about when and how we're going to tell my family about junior in there!" I reached down to her stomach and started circling it with my palm.

"I kind of want to tell them today, just to get it out there straight away, I don't want to wait. I want to enjoy the week with them, not be constantly thinking about when we're going to tell them. Is that okay?"

"I think that's perfect, I didn't want to tell them until you were ready, and if you're ready today then that's when we'll announce it. Should we go for lunch somewhere? I've had a craving for Mexican!"

She screwed her face up and I was confused, I knew she loved Mexican food so that was odd of her.

"Hold that thought," she pushed me off her and ran to the bathroom. The next noise I heard wasn't how I pictured my morning with her, but it's something I'd have to get used to now.

I ran out of bed and quickly put my boxers back on, and ran to the side of her curled up body on the bathroom floor, hunched over the loo.

"Baby are you okay?" I squatted down next to her, and pulled her hair back out of her face.

"This passes don't worry, I'm probably here for five or so minutes then I'm fine for the rest of the day, sorry you have to see this," she apologised like she was doing something wrong by me.