Wreck Without The Injury

Mulai dari awal

"What all do you have Sangwoo?" Yoonbum asked Sangwoo.

"Well we have some clothes he tried to hide, I got it tested and it is infact, covered with human blood. His car has a hammer covered with blood, and his gun is missing, so they have to find that or he has to tell them where it actually is." Sangwoo sighed and closed his eyes.

"After this, we'll be free of him, I hope" Sangwoo said. He walked past the laundry room, stopping when he noticed the door was open.

"Yoonbum, were you in the laundry room?" Sangwoo asked.

"Just for a brief moment, I was looking for a shirt of mine". Yoonbum smiled weakly and chuckled softly.

I was trying to go somewhere where you wouldn't even know where I went.

"Alright, I'm heading up to take a bath, care to join me?" Sangwoo smirked at Yoonbum, suggesting the two of them go into the bath together.

"Sure"

...................................

The water was warm, bubbles all around.

Sangwoo sat in the corner of the bathtub, smiling a cigarette. Yoonbum was in the other corner of the bathtub, pushing and playing with the bubbles.

"Babe?" Sangwoo asked.

"Hm?" Yoonbum stopped what he was doing and looked at Sangwoo.

"Do you know about sharks and fish?" Sangwoo asked.

"The animals? Of course" Yoonbum said with excitement in his voice.

"Not the animals, but the game" Sangwoo said.

"A game?" Yoonbum asked.

"Mhm. It's a game where someone is the shark, and some people are fishes. The goal of the game is for the shark to capture, 'eat', or turn the fish into a shark. The fishes' goal is to not be eaten and be able to escape the shark within the time limit. I've played it with some friends when I was a kid, really fun game" Sangwoo said.

"So....... you want to play the game?" Yoonbum said.

"Yep. I'm the shark, and you-", Sangwoo booped Yoonbum's nose, "are the fish".

"Do you want to start now?" Yoonbum asked Sangwoo.

"Of course......"

Sangwoo reached out for Yoonbum, and Yoonbum dove under the water, waiting for Sangwoo to capture him.

"Bum.....you're near your favorite snack". Sangwoo smacked Yoonbum's bare butt as it was sticking out of the water.

"Hey!" Yoonbum yelled as he removed his head from under the water.

"Come on Bum, we haven't had sex in a while, just this once, turn the other way" Sangwoo said. Yoonbum turned to face the wall, still on all fours.

"Looks like I captured my fish, now it's time to eat it". Sangwoo licked his lips, before opening Yoonbum's cheeks, spitting on his hole.

"Ohhhh......is that water or.....?" Yoonbum held onto the wall as Sangwoo started kissing his cheeks, licking them softly, his tongue entering in the middle of Yoonbum's cheeks.

"Mmmm..". A small moan escaped from Yoonbum's lips, making him bite his lip. Sangwoo licked Yoonbum's hole while holding onto his hips, sucking on it and playing with his dick at the same.

"Sangwoo, let's get out of the bath, the waters getting cold" Yoonbum said.

"Alright"

.........................

Hours and hours of passion, Sangwoo let out his final groan and laid back on the bed. He smiled as Yoonbum's bottom was still in the air, cum all over it and some seeping out of Yoonbum's hole.

"Bum? You okay?" He asked.

"I'm....im fine. I just need to lay down for a while", Yoonbum responded.

"Come and lay next to me, and kiss me".

"Alright". Yoonbum placed the blanket over him as Sangwoo hugged him tightly.

"I don't ever wanna lose you, and you probably dont ever wanna lose me. We may have had our faults and our wrongs, but you're here for me. You're truly here for me, and I love that from you Bum. You're the light of my life, my true fire. You inspired me to do killings, and you grew as a person. So amazing when we dumped your uncle over into the water right? God, I love you. So much". Sangwoo placed a kiss on Yoonbum's forehead and closed his eyes.

"I love you too"

But only if my mind wasn't this fucked up.