Chapter 3

"Can you fuckers quiet down!"

"It's a party Bakugou! Chill out a bit!", Kaminari chuckled in amusement.

"Why you-"

Keiko held back Bakugou while Kaminari and Kirishima laughed to their hearts content.

"Oh, Deku's here!", Uraraka cheerfully exclaimed, rushing over to greet him.

"Uraraka-san! It's so nice to see you!"

Keiko smiled. It was her first time meeting Midoriya, who went to America with All Might to train, just like he had in his past. She knew a lot about him already. Everyone knew about the number one hero of the world. She looked over at Bakugou who had an unusually calm expression on his face.

"Bakugou, let's go talk to Midoriya-kun! It's my first time seeing him too."

"Yeah. Too busy to even call his friends now. He thinks he's a hotshot now! Oi Deku!!", Bakugou yelled at his childhood friend as he would at Kirishima. Keiko smiled, knowing that he was at ease now.

"You're late fucking nerd!", Bakugou said as he hit Midoriya on the back of his head.

"Ow! Kacchan! That hurts! It's good to see you though!"

"Whatever! Why were you so reckless in the California villain attack! You could have avoided him easily! Do you never learn from your mistakes stupid nerd!"

"Kacchan! There were civilians in the area! I had to keep him away from them!"

"The other heroes had already evacuated them!"

"H-how did you know about that?! That wasn't in the broadcast at all!"

"Bakugou keeps a tab on your hero activity a lot Midoriya!", Keiko chimed in.

"Don't say it like that! I'm just not letting this nerd off my hook, ever! You better train harder damn Deku!"

"I will! And, that's Pro Hero Shadow Puppet isn't it?? It's a pleasure to meet you! Your quirk is really amazing although I have some questions about it. Of course you don't have to answer them if it's too troublesome-"

"Stop mumbling!!", Bakugou yelled.

"Ah, sorry! Old habits die hard haha! I'm Midoriya Izuku! Nice to meet you!", he bowed down formally.

"Oh no need to be so formal! I'm Tatsugami Keiko! Nice to meet you too!", she bowed slightly.

Bakugou instinctively put his hand on her waist, getting jealous unconsciously. Keiko stiffened a bit at his touch since they were surrounded by so many people. Midoriya noticed it immediately and blushed slightly.

"Sorry if I'm rude but are you and Kacchan, uh, you know, d-dating?"

"Of course we are! Isn't it obvious with the matching outfits and shit?! You're slow for a damn nerd!", Katsuki said, getting ever so slightly flustered.

"Most girls are afraid to even approach him! But he's really sweet at home!"

"Don't go telling people embarrassing stuff like that Keiko!", Bakugou grabbed her wrist and spoke right in front of her face. She smirked and retaliated by moving closer to his face.

"You literally just yelled out that we're dating!"

"That's different!"

"Hah~! How so!"

"I'm not ashamed of dating you asshole!"

"Watch your mouth Katsuki!"

"Guys, we get it. You're very much in love. Ugh, my third-wheeling never ends does it...", Kirishima said seperating the two.

"Don't come in between us shitty hair!"

"It's okay Kirishima-kun!", she went to Bakugou's ear and whispered, "If you don't stop, I will make you have a boner that you won't be able to hide in those tight dress pants you're wearing."

He muttered a curse before quietening down. Keiko smiled at how easily she could make him listen to her.

"Tatsugami, how do you do that?! How in the world does Kacchan actually listen to you??", Midoriya asked in shock.

"She's got him wrapped around her finger apparently~", Kaminari commented slyly. Keiko kept looking at Bakugou who angrily swallowed his words.

"Wow, you're the second lady who Kacchan listens to! First being his Mom obviously."

"Mrs. Bakugou is amazing! She makes the best spicy curry!"

"But you said you like my spicy curry the best?!", Bakugou whined angrily.

"After yours I mean! Your cooking is always the best for me! Except for that one cake where you put salt instead of sugar. I'm sorry but that was horrible..."

"And who was the one who put salt in the sugar container??!", he said fuming quietly.

"I told you I had before I went out!"

"How was I supposed to hear that in the shower?!"

"Guys!", Kirishima looked at them annoyed.

"S-sorry, I got carried away.", Keiko apologized sheepishly while Bakugou let out a 'tch' and looked away.

"Well, is everyone here Uraraka? So that I can finally begin the party officially.", Bakugou asked calmly.

"Yup! I was just about to tell you!"

"Hmm."

Bakugou grabbed Keiko's hand and pulled her to the stage with him. She was a little shocked but she went along with it. He took the mic and tapped it to get everyone's attention.

"Is this working? Okay. Welcome to the party everyone. It's our seventh reunion wow. Congratulations everyone. I have one special announcement to make before we begin the party officially."

He turned to Keiko and went down on one knee with a devilsihly handsome smirk and a red velvet box with a two rings inside it.

"Tatsugami Keiko, will you do the honour of marrying me and tolerating me for the rest of our lives?"

Keiko blushed hard, her face turning as red as a tomato and dragon scales appearing on arms and legs.

"Yes!", she bent down and kissed him. When the pulled away, Bakugou slipped the finger on her ring finger and she did the same. They kissed once more as the applause continued. They got off stage, only to be greeted by their friends with hugs and congratulations. Despite trying to avoid the hugs, Bakugou gave in and smiled for once. The party went on well with everyone telling how their life was, if they had found a partner or not, and things about their hero lives. Keiko was bustling with happiness, the proposal coming as a total shock to her. She talked to some other classmates of Bakugou that she hadn't met before. She excused herself to use the restroom and left the party hall. She washed her hands after she was done and exited the restroom only to yelp when she came out. Bakugou was standing there, waiting for her.

"Jeez, you scared me!"

"Sorry.", he chuckled and kissed her. She kissed back and grabbed the back of his head to pull him closer. He pushed her against the wall and ran his hands over her clothed body.

"Katsuki, not here...", she whispered.

"Mmmh, I know... God, I can't wait for the party to be over so we can go home and continue this..."

"You horny bastard~", she giggled, "If you had-"

Keiko suddenly started coughing, leaving her partner confused and worried.

"Hey, are you okay? What happened?? Keiko?", he spoke with a concerned tone as he rubbed her back. A minute passed by and she finally stopped. She gasped for breath and clinged onto Bakugou.

"Keiko, what the hell is happening? Are you okay??"

"I don't know, I guess there was something in my throat?"

"Then what is this?!", he wiped the edge of her mouth and showed it to her.

"Blood..?"