Chapter 2

*major smut warning*

Bakugou grinded harshly against Keiko, both of them moaning and desperate for each other's touch.

"Just, ah, stop t-teasing, me- ah!"

"Mmmm, who said I'm going to listen to you? Maybe if you beg..."

"Please! I can't wait anymore! Katsuki! Please!"

"That's like my baby girl~"

He kissed her and attacked her mouth with his tongue. One of his hands pinned her wrists to the bed and moved the other down her body to her wetness.

"Already, damn..", he smirked while rubbing it and teasing the entrance. Her body trembled at the sensation. He started making his way down, leaving a trail of hickeys. He toyed with her soft breasts and he sucked and fondled them roughly. She messily let out lewd sounds and moaned Bakugou's name in between. Despite how turned on and hard he was, he wanted her to feel good first. He finally reached where he wanted to and started licking the juices she was letting out. He sucked and slurped before entering her with his tongue and moving it around. He heard a gasp as he put in a finger suddenly. She writhed with pleasure with Bakugou showing no signs of slowing down, adding another finger. He finally stopped when his erection became too painful to bear. He quickly slipped on a condom over his slippery length and entered her impatiently. She covered her mouth to muffle herself.

"Baby, we, ah, talked about this... I want to, hear your voice...Keiko...", Bakugou said breathily, removing both her hands and pinning them to either side. She nodded slightly as he began moving slowly. Keiko clutched the bedsheets as he quickened his pace. Soon, slaps of skin against skin echoed in the room that was already filled with her sweet moans. They both came, and she collapsed on the bed as Bakugou pulled out. He simply removed the condom and put on another one. He flipped her so that she was on her stomach and entered her again, going way deeper in this position. Both of them were lost in a haze of pleasure, her jolting with every thrust, him with each time their skin slapped. She was going crazy because all the overstimulation, inching closer and closer to her second orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum again!! Katsuki!"

He embraced her from the back and whispered in her ear with his deep and now hoarse voice.

"Me, too! Fuck!"

She came first and he followed soon, after a couple of thrusts more. The both panted for a while in that position, savouring their high. Her trembling body slowly settled down. Bakugou pulled out and removed the condom, cleaning the both of them with some tissues before cuddling up with Keiko.

"Keiko... How was it? Keiko?"

He looked at her to realize that she had passed out after everything. Whispering a sorry, he took her close and fell asleep too. Bakugou felt guilty about doing this when she was so tired and drunk too, but his mind was preoccupied with some other thoughts.

'A couple of days more Princess, I'll make up for everything. I promise.'