Chapter 19

I was in Charms, with the tichy professer trying to teach us all how to set stuff on fire. I mean, seriosly?  You've got a bunch of kids, and you teach them how to set fire to stuff? Hermione had her candle burning nicely, but I couldn't get mine to light. 

"Try again."

Hermione smiled encouragely.  I took a deep breath, and looked hard at my candle. I waved my wand, doing a nice twirl, and said

"Incindio"

My candle burst into flames. Wow, its not like I can do that anyway by breathing on it. I could breath fire in dragon form easily, I just breathed out hard. In human form it was a lot trickier. I had to be calm, focus on what I want to set on fire, then breath on it. Fire didn't bother me in both forms, though it could burn my clothes. 

"Brilliant, Miss Draconis! Well done!" 

The tichy bouncy Professer was back. What was his name again?

"Thank you Professer.... umm..."

"Professer Flitwick"  Hermione whispered in my ear.

" Thank you Professer Flitwick."

He beamed, and bounced off to congratulate another student who had missed the candle and set his robes on fire.

"Whew. Thanks, Hermione."

"No problem, Jane."

"Well, do we set each other on fire now? Or do we learn how to put fires out?"

"Well, there is a spell for water, Agumenti"

 I pointed my wand at my candle, and said "Agumenti"

A small jet of water shot out of my wand, extinguishing my candle immediately.

"That's cool. What other spells are there?"

"Well, there's Wingardium Leviosa..."

"Flying?"

"Yep. Stupefy..."

"Stunning?"

"Wow, you already know them all!"

I blushed.

"Well, I may have done a little revision on the subject...."

"I approve. You can never be too prepared."

"Exactly."

******************************************

A/N

Merry Christmas! I know I'm early but still! 

~The G-ster~