Idiots

Bakugos pov-

I sit there in my restraints worried out of my mind about y/n as the league of villains talk about there next plan of action. "Dabi un-strain him if we want him to join we should treat him like a comrade" shigaraki says. "Im not doing it you do it twice" dabi says to twice. "Ugh fine" twice says coming over to me and releasing the straints. I immediately run to the door y/n went through and blew up the brick wall revealing a passed out y/n with bleeding arms as Toga just finished carving into them more. "You bastards dont touch her!" I run to her throwing toga back. "Master I wasnt done with my fun yet" Toga whines as shigaraki slowly walks over. "Bakugo we need you to sit still we arent gonna kill y/n we still need her to" he says turning on a tv. I ignored him and the others, looking at you checking for a pulse and breathing. Im gonna get you out of here I swear I think as I get restrained again as you do to. "We will stop torturing her but you both are being restrained again" shigaraki says tying us both in chairs.

Your pov-

You start waking up seeing your tied up and cant move. You look to see Bakugo in front of you glaring at all the villains around you. "Ah y/n your finally awake" shigaraki says walking over to you and you flinch as he touches you. "We need you to use your quirk and after we will set both of you free" shigaraki lies. "Liar" you say quietly avoiding his eyes. "Nobody touch these two lets give them some time to think" Shigaraki says leaving with the others through a different door. It was now just you and Bakugo. "Y/n are you ok?" Bakugo asks sternly. "N-No, Im terrified" you croak out trembling. 

Time skip of 1 day~

You and bakugo have been kidnapped for a full day now and the league were all gathered again talking about what to do next. A tv turns on with a new mans voice talking but you were to exhausted to hear any of the words being said. Suddenly your restraints and Bakugos restraints are set free and you fall out of the chair onto the floor. Bakugo comes over to you holding you in his arms trying to protect you somehow. "I say we just kill them they arent gonna listen" Dabi says making you tremble. Suddenly a knock comes to the door and a man says, "Pizza". Everyone stands there confused, when suddenly the wall behind you busts in revealing all might and the police swarming in through the door. All of the villains get captured. Bakugo picks you up heading over to all might. "Are you two alright" he says. "Y/n very injured we need to get her out of here" Bakugo says, but suddenly black ooze starts taking over yours and his body along with the league as you get teleported somewhere. You and Bakugo cough landing on hard ground and you look to see Mt. Lady and Best Jeanist both wiped out. "Master thank you" shigaraki says as a big man comes out with a bunch of tubes connected to him. You were slipping in and out of conciousness trying to think of way to get out of there. All might reappears and you find out that this guy is named All for one someone All might thought he killed long ago. All might couldnt go full out since you and Bakugo were both there so shigaraki and his comrades come over and try to take you guys and leave the area. Bakugo fends them off since you couldnt really stand. Suddenly ice shoots out and you see a flash of green as MIdoriya Kirishima and Iida fly through the air. "Come on" Kirishima yells holding out a hand. Bakugo hurrys and picks you, sending an explosion to make you two fly as you cling on to him as Kirishima and the others grab onto the two of you. "You idiots" Bakugo yells. All might is then able to go full out and you guys land somewhere. 

"What did they do to y/n" Kirishima looking at you in Bakugos arms. "They tortured her"Bakugo says his voice cracking as he holds you close. "We need to find the others" Midoriya says running while you guys follow. "Y/n hang in there a little longer" Iida says as you guys run into the city. You see a crowd of people and you decide to join them trying to blend in as they watch all might fight. It looked like all might was losing and after some smoked had cleared and showed a frail skinny man. "Is that all might" the people ask shocked. "COME ON ALL MIGHT" they all then shout as he still tries and fight. "GO ALL MIGHT" Midoriya and Bakugo both yell. All might sends one final punch defeating the guy as endeavor and some other pro heros show up. You didnt notice that Todoroki and Momo had met up with you guys and Momo was tending to your arms. "We need to report to the police station that we got these two" Midoriya says and Bakugo immediately starts walking there you still in his arms. You then black out. 

You were now waking up in a hospital bed seeing all your class mates and teachers sitting around. Bakugo then enters with some police noticing right away you are awake and running over to your side catching the others attention. "Y/n" mina screams coming over and hugging you as she cries making you start crying. "Y/n we are glad your safe" an officer says to you, "Thank you for staying brave we were able to get some information on the league" they say patting you on the head and then leaving. 

It had been about 8 hours since the rescue and all of your classmates have been staying with you and checking up on you. You were feeling a lot better but you had 2 big scars on your arms now, scaring you a bit when ever you looked at them. You aunt was finally able to come and she cried so hard hugging you, you then facetimed your parents and they cried to but were glad you were ok and proud of how strong you had become. 

You were now able to leave the hospital and you had been asked to stay with Bakugo and to not leave his house unsupervised for the time being. Bakugo was escorting you out holding your hand. You guys exit immediately being met with a hug from Mitsuki who was now crying. "Y/n Im so glad you two are ok" she says releasing you and looking at your face. You guys then head to Bakugos house you being quiet the whole time. You guys arrive and bakugo immediately takes you upstairs. He puts down your bag with some clothes and necessities in it and comes over wrapping his arms around you. "You ok" he says quietly and you just nod your head hugging him back. He lifts you up and you two get in his bed cuddling as he holds you close making you feel safe again. You guys stayed there for about an hour as you tried to calm down and forget about everything that happened. Bakugo suddenly gets up and turns on the tv turning on (f/m) and then getting right back into bed. You lay your head on his chest snuggling into him watching the movie helping you get your mind off things. 

After the movie was done you were feeling a lot better and Mitsuki came up giving you guys some lunch. You two ate talking and laughing. You were still a little out of it and tired so your eyes were a little droopy and would flutter close every so often. "Babe you can go to sleep Ill be right here"Bakugo says standing up and coming over to you picking you up and plopping you back down on the bed. You get under the covers resting your head on his pillows and falling asleep. 

Bakugo ended up joining you not knowing how exhausted he was to. You were sleeping for about 2 hours when you suddenly started having a night mare. In this nightmare it was replaying Toga cutting you and torturing you and then stabbing Bakugo. You woke up crying covering your ears and screaming. Arms wrap around you, "shhh, calm down its ok Im right here" bakugo says quietly rubbing your back as you cry into his chest. "It was just a nightmare it wasnt real" he says holding you tightly. "T-toga..killed..you...and tortured me.." you say in between sobs as Bakugo tried to comfort you. Mitsuki comes running upstairs opening the door worried out of her mind. "Is everything ok?!" she says running over to you. "Shh it was just a nightmare" Bakugo says as you breathe shakily. "Poor girl" Mitsuki says rubbing your back also as you start calming down. 

You were finally calmed down and bakugo was holding you in his lap as your face was still buried in his chest. "Are you ok now?" he asks looking down at you. You sit up nodding and giving him a small smile. "You can sleep with me from now on ok" Bakugo says and you nod saying, "Thank you".  

You and Bakugo get some dinner and then head back to his room getting right back into his bed snuggling. Bakugo lays next to you and you lay on top of his chest lifting your face to look at him. You connect your lips to his just staying there till you broke for air and then immediately going back to it. You and Bakugo have never actually made out but just held long kisses, but this one was different. You scoot yourself up his chest a little more being closer to his face kissing him and wrapping your arms around him as he turns you both onto your sides. You both deepen the kiss, feeling the love radiate between you, you open your mouth a tiny bit allowing his tongue to enter surprising you a bit but you just kept on kissing, Bakugo had his arms wrapped around your back and he was rubbing your back as you both made out for the first time. "I love you" Bakugo says breaking the kiss and then kissing your forehead. "Love you to" you say snuggling into his chest blushing madly and then falling asleep for the night in his arms once again. 

First make out woohoo! It was kind of akward to write so thats why I waited to write it lol. Anyways hope you enjoyed! See you next time! ~London