Villain attack?!

Alright we are going back to the actual story line!! 

Class has finally started up again, which means early mornings, and homework. 'Yay' you thought as you grumpily got out of bed to turn off your alarm. You rubbed your eyes, yawning and sleepily started to get dressed. You then brushed your teeth and did all that stuff, then grabbing your backpack and heading downstairs. Bakugo was in the kitchen watching the toaster, waiting for his toast to pop up. "Morning" you said going to the snack cabinet to grab a granola bar."Morning dumba**" he said smirking as he reached over and ruffled your hair. Once his toast was done, you both started walking to the main school building eating your little breakfasts. "Wonder what we're gonna do today on our first day back" you said shivering a bit. It was colder now, and the uniforms were quite thin actually. You zipped up your coat then leaning into bakugo, who then put his arm around you. "I dont know, but it will probably be boring" he said pulling you closer to keep you both warm.

You guys were all now in the classroom waiting for Aizawa to enter. Mina was by your desk as you guys talked. "How was the break" she said anxiously to hear what you did. "It was good, we went camping up in the mountains and just chilled, what about you?" you then asked with a soft smile. "It was good-" she was then cutoff as Aizawa entered the room. She ran back to her seat as everyone got quite and waiting to hear what he was gonna say. He opened his mouth, but before he said anything the alarm went off, yelling "Villain attack. Villain attack. Class 1a please head to the scene". Everyone looked around confused, but then Aizawa nodded and everyone ran to get change into their hero costumes. The whole time you changed you were confused on how villains could have gotten in again. As you continued to ponder, you were interrupted when Mina pulled you, yelling, "lets go y/n we gotta hurry!".

"Alright everyone lets hurry and make groups for rescue, and searching" Iida yelled as everyone one listened seriously. As he started making the groups, you felt an arm wrap around you and pulled you away. "Come on dumba** we are gonna go find the villains before the extras do" Bakugo said smirking. You sighed knowing you wouldn't be able to escape his grip and waved by to Iida mouthing to him what Bakugo said. He sighed giving you a nod and then went back to putting the others into groups. Kiri and Denki followed Bakugo as you guys started searching through the structures. You were called to one of the training grounds, so there were lots of places you guys knew of, so you searched there. 

"Where the hell are these d*mn villains" Bakugo said angrily as you guys kept walking. There was then a loud bang, and explosion making you all turn around to see a fire and someone up in the air. "Hold on- is that Nejire" you heard Kirishima say as you started to recognize her. "I think you're right, so the other big three members must be the villains then to" you said looking at them all, realizing Bakugo was walking towards a car. "Dunce face start up the car and drive us over there" he said opening the door. 

Bakugo sat on the hood of the car as you guys made it to the rest of them, to see Tamaki had arrived to. Bakugo jumped off the car, releasing an explosion as the rest of you jumped out of the car. You ran over to Mina, asking her about the situation. They were able to get Nejire and were working on getting Tamaki until he said he wanted to go and started leaving. Bakugo didn't like that idea and attacked him with a big explosion, causing all the ash to fly onto you guys. You all coughed and stood there, knowing that was probably gonna happen. You all then coughed and saw Tamaki on the ground, frowning also covered in ash and smoke. "This ends the simulations. Everyone get change and head back to the classroom. Bakugo come see me" Aizawa said and you could all tell he had an annoyed tone in his voice. Bakugo just tsked and started walking. You ran up next to him,  saying "That was a new attack, it was very big" you said still surprised from the whole thing. He smirked, "Ive been training every morning while you're still asleep" he said proudly. 

You were all back in the classroom listening to Aizawa on how you all did. "Not bad you guys for coming back, you took the situation very well, Bakugo try to take it easy on Tamaki next time and not try to kill anybody" Aizawa said pinching the bridge of his nose. Bakugo just tsked and nodded annoyed. You guys then went throughout the rest of the school day as normal.

School was over, but today you were starting up the therapy lessons with Ms. Cece. Today was just a catch up day, letting her know how everything was going. After that was done you then headed back to the dorm buildings. You reached your room, immediately changing out of your school clothes into some comfy ones. You then did the little homework you had, and then headed to Bakugos dorm.

You knocked on the door, then opening it to see him at his desk finishing up his homework. "Hey dollface" he said noticing you without even looking up from his paper. "Hi katsuki" you said walking over to him, standing behind the chair and hugging him, resting your cheek on his head. "You tired?" he said as he finished his homework. "A little, wasn't ready to wake up early this morning" you said laughing a bit. You then let go as Bakugo stood up from his chair. He then picked you up, making your legs wrap around him. He then sat down on his bed and layed back, you on top of him. "I forgot how hot you are in your hero costume" he then said out of no where making your face go red. You lifted your head up, giving him a glare which he just smirked at in return. He then gave you a quick kiss, then laying his head back as you just layed on his chest. "You're a dummy" you said still blushing from what he said. "Hey its the truth, it fits your body so well" he said smirking once again making you blush more. "Oh just shut up" you said hiding your face in his chest. 

It was now getting late and you all needed to head to bed since there was school in the morning. You were in Bakugos room, laying on his bed already ready for bed as he was out getting ready himself. On school nights you slept in your own dorm but you decided to stay in his dorm till he returned. But since you were laying down and relaxed, you fell asleep. Bakugo came in and say you, then smiling and picked you up kissing your forehead, taking to your own room. He layed you down on your bed, giving one last kiss and then shutting the door behind him.

Glad to be back guys, since its been a while this chapter might be a little weird but I hope you all still enjoyed it! ~London